AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need a place to discuss the other games of Serie A live !!
Now, it's done ... I let other people create a topic for other championships (Liga, Premiership, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, CL, Europa League, Others) !! Big Grin
(02-11-2011 03:25 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]We need a place to discuss the other games of Serie A live !!
Now, it's done ... I let other people create a topic for other championships (Liga, Premiership, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, CL, Europa League, Others) !! Big Grin

I am not a proven thread opener, so I will just tag along!

Now, what should we talk about Serie A? Tongue I have got nothing right now! Confused

Big Grin
Personally, I think one thread is enough to discuss about other teams/leagues, sort of The-Rest-of-The-World thread. I'm afraid that if there are several different threads for several leagues, most of them will stay inactive for long period. Just my opinion though..
This week will be extremely interesting ... possibly a decisive one for some teams.
(02-11-2011 09:44 PM)Bianconero Wrote: [ -> ]This week will be extremely interesting ... possibly a decisive one for some teams.

Who were you on old MM? Huh
This weekend is very important and almost a crossroads for us. if we drop points we are done for good considering the injures that seem to go on and on and on.

it would be a perfect weekend if milan, juve and roma win
(02-11-2011 10:23 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2011 09:44 PM)Bianconero Wrote: [ -> ]This week will be extremely interesting ... possibly a decisive one for some teams.

Who were you on old MM? Huh
I haven't been there at all.
Roma lost at home against Napoli. That certainly was surprising. I was hoping for a draw.

On another note, we are at this moment leading Inter 8 points. Big Grin Not bad if you don't look at the two matches at their hands. Wink
(02-13-2011 02:24 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Roma lost at home against Napoli. That certainly was surprising. I was hoping for a draw.

On another note, we are at this moment leading Inter 8 points. Big Grin Not bad if you don't look at the two matches at their hands. Wink

So we have to support Juventus just for one night !!
Anyway, I don't see Inter beat both Juventus and Fiorentina away ...

For Juventus, tonight is a must win, and they generally play well against Inter and Milan (the last few seasons, it was their only 2 good games in the season Big Grin).

On another note, Napoli simply "destroyed" (could have been worse than 2-0 IMO) a clueless Roma, they didn't seem to know how to play when they had the ball.
Roma were truely clueless, I want them to continue like that, it will be easier to get Mexes Big Grin
Reference URL's