AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AS Roma vs AC Milan (29th Oct, 2011 | 18:00CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Good Luck AC Milan!
I hope Pato comes back for this game. Not that we miss him but I think we should give 1 of Ibra/Cassano a break. Ambrosini to score a hattrick??
Mvb will play after took a game off,hope to see taiwo again when nesta and t.silva set to partner in the middle.without pato,ibra is irreplaceable while cassano can use some rest.
Aqua hat-trick, against Roma! Big Grin
Seedorf, El Shaaraway & Amelia have been cleared for Saturday's clash with AS Roma.

My Lineup:

-----------------Cassano-------------Ibrahimovic---------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------Boateng-------------------------------
-----------Nocerino-----------------------Aquilani---------------
--------------------------Van Bommel----------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Zambrotta------------------------------------------------Abate
--------------------T. Silva----------Nesta------------------------
===============Abbiati================

Robinho is out of form and should be brought off the bench. This is our best squad and Zambrotta is alittle more secure at the LB position that Antonini & Taiwo. Our midfield will need to be lively and outrun AS Roma's midfield. Boateng will have De Rossi on his ass, so that's the matchup of the Game for me.

Boateng vs. De Rossi SagrinDevilcool

Forza Milan
seedorf is back,good news! nocerino or aquilani can get some rest then.
(10-27-2011 01:16 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]Aqua hat-trick, against Roma! Big Grin

That's what I was thinking all night yesterday.
It would be something.

By the way. Did you see how Noce celebrated his goals, showing his name on the back of his jersey to the fans? That has to be good, right?
(10-27-2011 03:50 PM)Sputnik Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2011 01:16 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]Aqua hat-trick, against Roma! Big Grin

That's what I was thinking all night yesterday.
It would be something.

By the way. Did you see how Noce celebrated his goals, showing his name on the back of his jersey to the fans? That has to be good, right?

Why are you worried about how Noce celebrated his goals?

By the way, for those who are slanting Pato for his lack of on field output, heres one reason to keep him with us for now Big Grin
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...aims-agent
it would be hilarious if Urby came off the bench and scored a hat-trick. Icon_lol2

And THANKS TO ZEEKAY for opening this thread. Okmilan
Ibra sits. And if needed can come in second half.

4-3-1-2

with Noc-mvb-Prince
Aqua
Cassano-r70
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's