AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(03-29-2012 02:47 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I think( <--- key word) that Sanchez kept running straight towards Abbiati rather than after the ball, or jumping above him even though he had time to do both! can't find videos of the incident..

nevertheless the Ref was really poor and obviously he favoured Barca... key incidents were rough tackles from Puyol and Keita, and Mascherano latterly playing WWE with Ibra and not awarding Antonini atleast a free kick when he was being kicked by 11 Barca players... not to mention awarding a free kick whenever barca players raised their hands!!

btw, Barca players only proved Ibra correct when he called them "school boys" by whining whenever one of their players fell..

besides this I have nothing to add as all has been said

So 2 stonewall penalties that the ref didn't give Barca but he apparently favoured them in all the big decisions beacause of meaningless challenges nera the halfway line!? Would you like some salt'n'vinegar to go on that chip on your shoulder?

Good game and Milan defended well. Problem is that Barca could have and probably should have scored. Milan created good chances and will need to be clinical in the Camp Nou. To be as defensive as Milan were and beat Barca is rare. Inter managed it 2010 but carried a huge slice of luck to do so. The return leg should be facinating.
(03-29-2012 04:46 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Good job mod, good job in deleting my post. Shame on you all.

What did yo expect ???!!..First prize for making people not welcomed on the forum.
I can`t believe Puyol has the nerve to protest to the referees after the EPIC mistake by the referee in 2006 when Sheva scored,but the goal didn`t stand becuse Puyol fell on the ground unchallenged.
(03-29-2012 05:57 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2012 02:47 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I think( <--- key word) that Sanchez kept running straight towards Abbiati rather than after the ball, or jumping above him even though he had time to do both! can't find videos of the incident..

nevertheless the Ref was really poor and obviously he favoured Barca... key incidents were rough tackles from Puyol and Keita, and Mascherano latterly playing WWE with Ibra and not awarding Antonini atleast a free kick when he was being kicked by 11 Barca players... not to mention awarding a free kick whenever barca players raised their hands!!

btw, Barca players only proved Ibra correct when he called them "school boys" by whining whenever one of their players fell..

besides this I have nothing to add as all has been said
So 2 stonewall penalties that the ref didn't give Barca but he apparently favoured them in all the big decisions beacause of meaningless challenges nera the halfway line!? Would you like some salt'n'vinegar to go on that chip on your shoulder?

Good game and Milan defended well. Problem is that Barca could have and probably should have scored. Milan created good chances and will need to be clinical in the Camp Nou. To be as defensive as Milan were and beat Barca is rare. Inter managed it 2010 but carried a huge slice of luck to do so. The return leg should be facinating.

what 2 stonewall? Sanchez vs Abbiati already put my 2 cents on it... 50-50... and I did state my opinion that the ref was bad, but favoured Barca More...

the Mesbah vs Puyol incidents is also debate-able, as the way I remember it Puyol held his shirt before starting his run...

Meaningless Challenges?? I mean really? Seedorf got a yellow for a tuck on Xavi or whoever while Barca players were harassing Milan players all over the match but no-one got punished, I mean yes they got a yellow, one damn yellow card for a challenge in the middle of a counter attack... from behind!

Ibra got "hugged" by Mascherano which, in eyes, deserves atleast a yellow card, but did he get one?

those incidents could have changed the match and you call them meaningless challenges?
(03-29-2012 07:01 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2012 05:57 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: [ -> ]So 2 stonewall penalties that the ref didn't give Barca but he apparently favoured them in all the big decisions beacause of meaningless challenges nera the halfway line!? Would you like some salt'n'vinegar to go on that chip on your shoulder?

what 2 stonewall? Sanchez vs Abbiati already put my 2 cents on it... 50-50... and I did state my opinion that the ref was bad, but favoured Barca More...

the Mesbah vs Puyol incidents is also debate-able, as the way I remember it Puyol held his shirt before starting his run...

Meaningless Challenges?? I mean really? Seedorf got a yellow for a tuck on Xavi or whoever while Barca players were harassing Milan players all over the match but no-one got punished, I mean yes they got a yellow, one damn yellow card for a challenge in the middle of a counter attack... from behind!

Ibra got "hugged" by Mascherano which, in eyes, deserves atleast a yellow card, but did he get one?

those incidents could have changed the match and you call them meaningless challenges?

Abbiati clearly catches his leg and doesn't get the ball. Mesbah is pulling his shirt from a metre away. Both are stonewall penalties and were called that by every neutral who watched the game. Seedorf was indeed unlucky to be booked but equally Ambro could have been booked several times. But bookings like that will not affect the game, penalties will. The ref did not favour Barca and did not affect the game for Milan. All this talk of Barca and refs is nothing more than Mourinho's wet dreams, and too many people are follwing along. Where are all the people complaining about KPB shouting at the ref? Robinho and SeS going down too easy? Football forums just bewilder me at times, for people to be complaining the ref was against Milan is just crazy. Milan defnded very well and got a good result, that should be the focus.
(03-29-2012 07:31 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Abbiati clearly catches his leg and doesn't get the ball. Mesbah is pulling his shirt from a metre away. Both are stonewall penalties and were called that by every neutral who watched the game. Seedorf was indeed unlucky to be booked but equally Ambro could have been booked several times. But bookings like that will not affect the game, penalties will. The ref did not favour Barca and did not affect the game for Milan. All this talk of Barca and refs is nothing more than Mourinho's wet dreams, and too many people are follwing along. Where are all the people complaining about KPB shouting at the ref? Robinho and SeS going down too easy? Football forums just bewilder me at times, for people to be complaining the ref was against Milan is just crazy. Milan defnded very well and got a good result, that should be the focus.

The problem is you're not a Neutral JuanShoe, you're a huge Barca-midget Fan.

Ambro was booked on a play he wasn't even involved on. Did you watch the same game, or are you seeing it through Blaugrana Glasses?Huh
(03-29-2012 07:54 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2012 07:31 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Abbiati clearly catches his leg and doesn't get the ball. Mesbah is pulling his shirt from a metre away. Both are stonewall penalties and were called that by every neutral who watched the game. Seedorf was indeed unlucky to be booked but equally Ambro could have been booked several times. But bookings like that will not affect the game, penalties will. The ref did not favour Barca and did not affect the game for Milan. All this talk of Barca and refs is nothing more than Mourinho's wet dreams, and too many people are follwing along. Where are all the people complaining about KPB shouting at the ref? Robinho and SeS going down too easy? Football forums just bewilder me at times, for people to be complaining the ref was against Milan is just crazy. Milan defnded very well and got a good result, that should be the focus.

The problem is you're not a Neutral JuanShoe, you're a huge Barca-midget Fan.

Ambro was booked on a play he wasn't even involved on. Did you watch the same game, or are you seeing it through Blaugrana Glasses?Huh

Ambro was booked for kicking the ball away. I'll try this one more time, I support both clubs. Are you seriously suggesting if those penalties were the other way round you wouldn't be complaining about the ref? The ref was not biased towards Barca and the big decision went against them. To blame the ref is ridiculous.
(03-29-2012 08:19 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2012 07:54 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is you're not a Neutral JuanShoe, you're a huge Barca-midget Fan.

Ambro was booked for kicking the ball away. I'll try this one more time, I support both clubs. Are you seriously suggesting if those penalties were the other way round you wouldn't be complaining about the ref? The ref was not biased towards Barca and the big decision went against them. To blame the ref is ridiculous.

I'll state it only one more time, for you, just to carefully read it: The ref was poor, but IN MY OPINION he favoured Barca...

and you know what, in My opinion Barca should have got atleast 1 red card...

2 penalties?? really read again, Sanchez CLEARLY runs onto Abbiatti, and Puyol I THINK, (read, key word) started pulling Mesbah's shirt, should have been called foul on Puyol from the first place... and those neutrals, they must be from goal.com ..

how can they not condition a match? imagine 3-4 barca Defenders got yellows, they would think twice before going into a tackle... not to mention Keita's epic tackles all match, he could have got a red when he tripped Ambro...

I remember also Dani Alves kicking the ball twice and got unpunished...

what about Barca players Kicking Antonini while he's down? oooh they were going for the ball... oh yes fair play Barca...

pull your head out of the bag and look at it from a neutral point of view!!

damn whining team, they should be fined for their whining... great tactics to be honest, yep great team
I thought the ref was OK.. Not good, but not poor either. He could've been more consequent with the constant diving from barcelona which nearly made me turn off my television out of aggravation. Also their constant complaining with the referee was a thorn in my eye.

For a world class team, they have very little class...
(03-29-2012 10:37 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2012 08:19 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Ambro was booked for kicking the ball away. I'll try this one more time, I support both clubs. Are you seriously suggesting if those penalties were the other way round you wouldn't be complaining about the ref? The ref was not biased towards Barca and the big decision went against them. To blame the ref is ridiculous.

I'll state it only one more time, for you, just to carefully read it: The ref was poor, but IN MY OPINION he favoured Barca...

2 penalties?? really read again, Sanchez CLEARLY runs onto Abbiatti, and Puyol I THINK, (read, key word) started pulling Mesbah's shirt, should have been called foul on Puyol from the first place... and those neutrals, they must be from goal.com ..

how can they not condition a match? imagine 3-4 barca Defenders got yellows, they would think twice before going into a tackle... not to mention Keita's epic tackles all match, he could have got a red when he tripped Ambro...

what about Barca players Kicking Antonini while he's down? oooh they were going for the ball... oh yes fair play Barca...

damn whining team, they should be fined for their whining... great tactics to be honest, yep great team

I thought Pique was more than fantastic against Turtle Ibra. What an offside slacker he is. Wasted chances for plenty goals.

Anyways, will somebody start the Barcelona vs AC Milan thread.?
I would like to think of any glimmer to hope AC a chance away, but seeing you are bringing nothing to Camp Nou with you. I just don't see it happening.
(03-30-2012 05:47 AM)tello Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2012 10:37 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'll state it only one more time, for you, just to carefully read it: The ref was poor, but IN MY OPINION he favoured Barca...

I thought Pique was more than fantastic against Turtle Ibra. What an offside slacker he is. Wasted chances for plenty goals.

Anyways, will somebody start the Barcelona vs AC Milan thread.?
I would like to think of any glimmer to hope AC a chance away, but seeing you are bringing nothing to Camp Nou with you. I just don't see it happening.

Face It its starting to show you play NOBODY in la liga , lets be honest you actually believe beating teams like sevilla & granada make you better or challenge you ? , everything was a foul on barca's point of view , whats next a card for sneezing , hate to break it to you but .... WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF BARCA ! , I last night spoke to someone from barcelona AND LITERALLY SAID THE REASON WAS THE PITCH BECAUSE THEY DIDNT NATURALLY PLAY WELL HAHA YOU BLAME THE PITCH ? .... I JUST HOPE IF WE WIN YOU HAVE CLASS AND DONT TURN THE SPRINKLERS ON AGANST INTER 2ND LEG DEFEAT HAHA !!!! - FORZA MILAN NON ABBIAMO PAURA DI NIENTE !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's