AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(03-21-2012 07:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]So, is Abate a confirmed absence for Barca game now?

It's looking very doubtful, but I personally think he will be ready.
I hope you are right. We can't afford having Barca attack us worry-free. We could lose a ton of goals that way.
By the way, Messi's form is scary. I was stunned by him back in 2008-09, when he managed 38 goals for the season despite the presence of Eto'o and Henry in the attack, but now 54 goals and still 13-16 games to come for Barcelona, simply Unreal, Unbelievable, Unheard of ........... & add to that those assists ...........
(03-21-2012 07:41 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: [ -> ]@flame and mzk

You guys have your opinions, and that's cool. Big Grin

I honestly can't wait till Pato is offloaded for Tevez, which is still pretty likely. Smile

And yes, mzk, I agree, Abate will be a big miss as will MVB.
Will you change your opinion if Pato scores 3 against Barcelona and AC Milan reaches the semi finals?

Barcelona conceded 3 against Granada at home. There is no reason why AC Milan can't score against their defense.

All 3 of Nesta, Silva & Mexes to start, any thoughts?!?!

I honestly can't wait till Pato is offloaded for Tevez, which is still pretty likely. Smile

Are you referring to the my post regarding Ibra faking out of the Barca clash? I was actually mostly joking there. Even Pato was ready for Barca I would still start Ibra, because Pato isn't match fit.

But to be honest regarding Ibra, I haven't seen a single CL match where Ibra dominates like he does in Serie A. So, if we want ot get a result vs Barca it will have to be a team effort.

Ideally, we MUST have Robinho, KPB, MVB, Abate.
(03-22-2012 12:45 AM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you referring to the my post regarding Ibra faking out of the Barca clash? I was actually mostly joking there. Even Pato was ready for Barca I would still start Ibra, because Pato isn't match fit.

But to be honest regarding Ibra, I haven't seen a single CL match where Ibra dominates like he does in Serie A. So, if we want ot get a result vs Barca it will have to be a team effort.

Ideally, we MUST have Robinho, KPB, MVB, Abate.

Have you forgotten about the home game against Arsenal?

I do know that you were joking when you said he was faking injury though. Big Grin
(03-22-2012 02:18 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Have you forgotten about the home game against Arsenal?
I remember Robinho stealing the show on that night with another cracking goal by KPB. & the someone scored a penalty ...
Quote:I do know that you were joking when you said he was faking injury though. Big Grin
I think he is scared of Messi & Pique.

Adrinao out for Milan's clash. Bring it on Barca. Now if Barca could just give a rest Mess, Xavi & Puyol as well. Sagrin
Stealing is right my friend...

Ibra makes a brilliantly incisive run and crosses for Robinho to head in. What does Robinho do? Celebrates as if he was the hero. The funny thing is both Robinho goals saw someone hit the ground first Smile.

So two assists, and a penalty won and scored.
(03-22-2012 03:16 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: [ -> ]Stealing is right my friend...

Ibra makes a brilliantly incisive run and crosses for Robinho to head in. What does Robinho do? Celebrates as if he was the hero. The funny thing is both Robinho goals saw someone hit the ground first Smile.

You gotta love my boy Robinhovic.
(03-22-2012 03:16 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: [ -> ]Stealing is right my friend...

Despite our excellent performance vs Arsenal in the 1st leg, I really can't single out Ibra or any other player for that matter as the reason why we dominated.

- Boateng was crucial because his first wonder goal broke the tension and gave us a huge confidence boost.
- Robinho was crucial for his two goals.
- Ibra was crucial for his link up play.
- MVB was crucial for being a wall in midfield.
- our defense in general gave away very little

So yes, while I aknowledge that Ibra played well vs Arsenal, I CANNOT say that he single handedly dominated the opposition like he often does in Serie A.
Latest example - Ibra vs Palermo.
Abbiatti vs Valdez --------------> Tie

Abate vs Dani Alvez -------------> Alvez

Nesta vs Puyol --------------------> Nesta

Silva vs Pique ----------------------> Silva

Antonini vs Abidal ------------------> Abidal

MVB vs Bushquets ------------------> Tie

Nocerino vs Iniesta ------------------> Iniesta

Aqulani vs Xavi -----------------------> Xavi

Boateng vs Fabragas -----------------> Fabragas

Robinho vs Sanchez -------------------> Tie

Ibrahimovic vs Messi ------------------> Sagrin

-------------------------------------------------------

Mexes vs Mascherano -----------------> Mexes

Mesbah vs Adriano ---------------------> Adriano

Emanuelson vs Thiago ------------------> Tie

Ambrosni vs Kieta -----------------------> Kieta

Pato vs Pedro ----------------------------> Pato

El Sharawy vs Tello ----------------------> Tie

-------------------------------------------------------

AC Milan 4
Barcelona 8
Tie 5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's