AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mazen111 Wrote:
i'll give my vote then to mauro tassotti

Damn....No Ancelotti???????

if not ancelotti i meant
i selected him because he was carlo ancelotti assistant for 7 years at milan . of course, allegri assistant afterwards. he got massive experience. i wont consider his work under inzaghi and the rest
Rai reporting Milan closer to Sarri
Chelsea won the EL....so get ready for the "Sarri will stay at Chelsea" reports.
(05-29-2019, 09:53 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Chelsea won the EL....so get ready for the "Sarri will stay at Chelsea" reports.

Nah they're all-in for Lampard
If he is not coming to us, then I hope he stays at Chelsea. I do NOT wan Juventus getting him.

After this season though, I think Sarri will think twice about working with superstars.  Devilol
(05-29-2019, 09:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]If he is not coming to us, then I hope he stays at Chelsea. I do NOT wan Juventus getting him.

After this season though, I think Sarri will think twice about working with superstars.  Devilol

I'll be surprised if he doesn't go to Juve now
Some english media reported that the players of Juve have already been told that their next coach is Sarri.
(05-29-2019, 06:11 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]For me, it goes like this from this following list of coaches that are likely to move and have been linked to us at some point or another in the past 2 months. Also, I am fully aware that Pochettino is probably 99.9% unattainable for us, but whatever, he has been linked (although by crap sources).

1) Sarri
2) Pochettino
3) Giampaolo
4) Jardim
5) Inzaghi
6) EDF
7) De Zerbi
***Gasperini was going to be right after Sarri and Pochettino, but I think it's been made official that he is signing a new contract and staying with Atalanta.

Again. These aren't my choices, but just names that we have heard about a possible link with us and seem to have some chances of moving clubs over the summer.

Pretty much the same for me although I'd rather Jardim over Giampaolo...

And Like AC_Troy, Monaco has said he's not leaving... That being said, doesn't mean much these days.

How many "aren't leaving" then leave days later
(05-29-2019, 09:53 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Chelsea won the EL....so get ready for the "Sarri will stay at Chelsea" reports.

(05-29-2019, 09:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]If he is not coming to us, then I hope he stays at Chelsea. I do NOT wan Juventus getting him.

Yeah, so he'll come here to win another EL  Sagrin

He could be the Wenger version 2 for Ivan Gazidis  Devilol