AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-07-2016, 05:30 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Seedorf to coach Shenzhen FC in China

Why is this news in this thread?  1banGrinundwech
Coaches and former coaches news hopefully Montella won't be former soon Big Grin
One day he will, for sure. Big Grin

by the way, I read that Montella has been a long-term Milanista. According to himself, he started supporting Milan since we beat Steaua București 4-0 in 1989 in Barcelona. Heart
A little off topic, but Brocchi had his unveiling with Brescia and commented on not feeling confidence from people in Milan and doing what he thought was the best for him and the club. He also made some comments about Galliani, basically outing him as the guy who didn't want him as coach. Respect to Brocchi on his honesty and I wish him the best. If he succeeds, I wouldn't mind seeing him return to Milan's bench in the future, I actually was interested in some of his ideas. Also, thanks to Galliani, who as usual maintains optimal relationships with people who had great success at the club. Wink

Also, a quick note on Seedorf, but I think he had a winning debut in China.
Galliani Facepalm
I liked Brocchi's ideas. With the primavera and in some moments with the first team. I wish him all the luck and I think he will turn out to be a good coach.
Training from yesterday- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4kwdje

We need some new players if Montella wants to play this style of football.
I am not the biggest Galliani fan out there but I don't know how he was really supposed to handle the Brocchi situation. The reality is, Brocchi was an extremely green coach who was put in charge of one of the most difficult situations in football, a huge name club with very little money, huge ambitions and incompetent management. He got the job because the president liked him, the same president who shows up at Milanelo and pretends to care about the team like once every couple of months. The odds of him becoming a success while here was astronomical to say the least. Hell, even a seasoned veteran like Ancelotti would have trouble accomplishing a damn thing in this situation. Galliani certainly could've been more supportive, but what point would that really make? It's like giving your sister the blessing to go out with the local drug dealer.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4l2p30

So far I like the training sessions conducted by Montella. Our players, for a few seasons have been afraid to play with the ball. I think his aim is to make players technically comfortable with the ball, especially passing. We can also see how bad our players are with it.

Given a couple of decent signings, the next season could have been pretty exciting to watch.