AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't disagree. Like nefremo, I just want us to support our coach. My point is merely that we should be happy that he is doing better, and I wouldn't complain that he should have done "much better". because I am afraid that's exactly what happened to Mihajlovic as well.

There is no doubt that Mihajlovic brought a lot of changes, most of which very ositive, to Milan last season. I think he did a great job, and I think most others would agree too. but maybe B&G felt that it is not enough to just do better, instead, he should have done much better. With all the investment (Bacca, Romagnoli, Bertolacci), it was not enough that he was fighting for EL. He should be fighting for Scudetto, or at least, CL spot. Guess what, we didn't even have EL spot after he was replace.

I just don't want similar thing happen to Montella. He has shown that he is capable (just like Mihajlovic), but if we are overly harsh on him and expect too much, we may regret when we lose him (just as we regret when we replace Mihajlovic with Brocchi).

but again, I don't there is any major disagreement between us. cheers. Smile
[Image: Cww1bTEXEAAiwY3.jpg]
(11-08-2016, 08:26 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Cww1bTEXEAAiwY3.jpg]

Just look at Massimo Allegri to get the picture what actually meant letting Thiago and Ibra leave!!!
LOL at Allegri having two out of the three worst results.

I hope that Montella can keep it up. It won't be easy though.
It starting again. Our ultimate headcoach is on the advicing spree again.

http://www.football-italia.net/94958/%E2...o%E2%80%99
(11-28-2016, 06:11 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]It starting again. Our ultimate headcoach is on the advicing spree again.

http://www.football-italia.net/94958/%E2...o%E2%80%99

Facepalm Head on wall Aktion060 Allesmoegliche036
Big Grin

[Image: C4BVNP-WcAAmiWA.jpg]
They better not change Montella. The guy hasn't done anything wrong. He's actually made this team play some attractive football and we more or less dominate games. Problem is that we don't finish moves and there is little to no invention in the attacking third.

It's just like Guardiola says....."my job is to bring you to the attacking third, than a lot depends on you!" And it's true. A team can work on set movements and general ideas in the final third....but that's where individual invention, ability to execute, and just plain simple football inteligence and instinct kicks in. You either have it or you don't. That can't be given to you by the coach for the most part. A good team can not be mechanical in the final third. It has to be fluid and inventive...and that's mostly on the players.

Keep Montella. The only thing I can say he needs to improve on is making the side more aggressive in the press.
Even the thought of firing Montella is stupid.
Same old problem. Good potential coach with limited resources. Nothing can solve this but the takover.