AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gattuso needs to grow a pair of balls and start to play youngsters more (Silva ,Cutrone, Locca ,Calabria). So far "experience" provided nothing so let's see if youth can turn things around. If he (or Montella) was coach few years ago it is big question would we have $ or Romagnioli today. To play them instead of experienced Mexes ,Paletta and Lopez? You insane dudes?
Conte now linked to PSG & Bayern
Mihajlovic sacked as Torino coach...
The same guy that thinks Belotti is worth 100million thinks Mazzarri is better than Miha Grinundwech
If Mihajlovic was fired a few weeks earlier, I wouldn't mind having him back. (Suso and Stitch will not be happy. Big Grin)
For the positive some see and improvements with Gattuso as coach tge results are still awful.Benevento Rijeka Bologna Verona Atalanta Fiorentina  18 points on offer in those games , we've got 4 points lost 14.He couldnt of asked for an easier start.
I dont see any change in the draw with Fiorentina we were bad in the first half just okay in the second half.He's here now so I hope he turns out amazing but I certainly wouldnt hold my breath.
Please, dont even joke about that braindead hillbilly returning.
Gasperini to takeover next season?

I think this would be great and is a more realistic option than Conte & Ancelotti

I would rather Conte or Ancelotti but I'm not sure we can afford them
Gasperini? Another mediocre coach? I'd rather we keep Rino.
It would be "solution" till november/december 2018 Sad