AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's nice to see that Suso can joke about it tbh. It shows that Gattuso's got a close and fun relationship with the group.
The hype on Gattuso is growing, hoping for more wins

Ibra:
"I know Rino [Gattuso] as a teammate. You don't have to explain to him how to win, he knows how to do it. I'm happy for him & for Milan, he motivates you on & off the pitch. If I go to war I'll take him with me, few are like him."
If Gattuso beats Juve.Then I am gonna print a t shirt with his face on it and wear it for every matchday till he is the coach. (which i hope is a long long time).
Gattuso will sign a contract until 2021 with Milan, according to Sky

2m/year
Official now, signed until 2021
meanwhile ancelotti rumoured to replace allegri at juve...Sad
Given the problems he had with the owners, I doubt Ancelotti would go to Juve.
(04-05-2018, 05:43 PM)donlocatelli Wrote: [ -> ]meanwhile ancelotti rumoured to replace allegri at juve...Sad

It is better Ancelotti than Allegri if we aim Scudetto. We know how terrible Ancelotti in Serie A.  Sagrin
Bah, we know how terrible Allegri was with us. It's us, not the coach... Sagrin
Milan Coach Gennaro Gattuso could reportedly be at risk if they fail to qualify for Europe, with Maurizio Sarri being considered as an alternative.

The newspaper believes that Milan sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli could be replaced by Cristiano Giuntoli of Napoli.

He has a good relationship with Partenopei Coach Maurizio Sarri, and could look to bring the tactician north with him.

Sarri has an €8m release clause which is valid until the end of this month, but any move would be difficult after that as his contract runs until 2022.