AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Primavera players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saponara and Vergara did play for the Primavera..but still one would expect that an attack of Birsa, Kaka and Robinho would be able to score against our Primavera defense though..
So did Gabriel and Niang, although Niang and Saponara did move to the senior side at half time. Thing is, these players all are of the age to play for the Primavera in reality.
Gabriel and Saponara are 21, it might be fine for one friendly but even training they need to have graduated and be full time with the senior squad
My point is these players are of the age to conceivably play with the Primavera, meaning there's nothing out of the ordinary if they play with the youngsters in this match.

Of course, it's normally a worrying sign to have players of this age with primavera all the time, but luckily this isn't the case for us.
Tell me you guys watched the milanello highlights of our primavera vs senior.. I just watched, and they dominated us Confused. They play like barca our primavera and damn they look good. Plus, niang and saponara had little influence, I didnt see them do too much.
We also have to remember that I think some of our better Primavera players were probably off with the U19 team. So it was actually partly a reserve Primavera team..LOL
link for the video pls
thx
So it looks like we either :
- have an amazing coach in Inzaghi as he's able to make the Primavera play better than the first team
- have amazing players in Primavera, all future WC
- have a terrible first team

Don't know what to choose ...
Combination of all three Big Grin
(10-18-2013, 06:47 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]So it looks like we either :
- have an amazing coach in Inzaghi as he's able to make the Primavera play better than the first team
- have amazing players in Primavera, all future WC
- have a terrible first team

Don't know what to choose ...

30%
10%
60%

Big Grin