AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: The English Premiership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liverpool were just "Istanbullied" by Crystal Palace. They were 3-0 up with 15 minutes remaining and drew 3-3!

Apart from the fact that THAT final nine years ago still hurts, I have to say I'd have preferred to see Liverpool win the PL rather than the new money clubs. It's almost certainly City's now. Anyway, I'm happy as long as Mourinho ends this season trophyless Okmilan
Was watching that and got to say Skrtel, for one, was their Bonera. Totally let down by poor marking.
(05-05-2014, 10:13 PM)Ceceves Wrote: [ -> ]Liverpool were just "Istanbullied" by Crystal Palace. They were 3-0 up with 15 minutes remaining and drew 3-3!

Apart from the fact that THAT final nine years ago still hurts, I have to say I'd have preferred to see Liverpool win the PL rather than the new money clubs. It's almost certainly City's now. Anyway, I'm happy as long as Mourinho ends this season trophyless Okmilan

How can you wish that Liverscum wins anything? I cant stop hating them for that dive in Istanbul, and I never will.
#karma
Is it bad that I would like all of those teams to lose?
(05-06-2014, 12:37 AM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Is it bad that I would like all of those teams to lose?

Okmilan
(05-05-2014, 10:45 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2014, 10:13 PM)Ceceves Wrote: [ -> ]Liverpool were just "Istanbullied" by Crystal Palace. They were 3-0 up with 15 minutes remaining and drew 3-3!

How can you wish that Liverscum wins anything? I cant stop hating them for that dive in Istanbul, and I never will.

Maybe I'm just not a bitter person? Live and let live and all that Sagrin

I certainly don't like Liverpool in any way, I just really dislike the other big English clubs a bit more. In Chelsea's case a lot more.
As a Milanista, I have no beefs with Pool despite what happened in Istanbul. It hurts but we atoned for it two years later remember? As for EPL, I have no favorite. I enjoy watching United downfall under Moyes as much as Liverpool recent implosion.
(05-06-2014, 12:37 AM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Is it bad that I would like all of those teams to lose?

I don't know, I think what Rodgers has achieved at Liverpool deserves some success. Man City aren't a club I take issue with really, I think Pellegrini's ok too.

Chelsea...hmm, I'd just rather they don't win it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to-X2PNDWBE

That SCUM Gerrard at 3:35 dived like pussy earning them a penalty. I can never forget that. If it was a regular victory I'd be over it a long time ago. I wish they never win anything but England's lower league trophies, those bastards.

Besides, whoever came with the name for the city, a pool of liver!?