AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato January 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Linked with Leonel Vangioni, left back. Contract expiring june.. Lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Just when you think we are finally moving on to build a team for the future, we bring in Lippi and Vangioni, lol. Yeah, because we really need those guys to be around to teach the youngsters the ways of 2005.

Oh, and by the way, Vangioni does not have european passport, so he takes one of the non-EU spots we have for next year. We just spent a non-EU spot on a back up left back who is not even good, terrific planning.
I thought he was one young talented midfield, but when I googled .. Left back and 28yo ! WTH

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Milan might buy El Ghazi from Ajax if SES or Cerci leaves. El Ghazi is a 20 year old winger with pace and dribbling. Above all, he's 6 foot 2. I think this might be the best transfer will Milan make if they go through with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-16-2016, 06:11 AM)PerSempre Wrote: [ -> ]Milan might buy El Ghazi from Ajax if SES or Cerci leaves. El Ghazi is a 20 year old winger with pace and dribbling. Above all, he's 6 foot 2. I think this might be the best transfer will Milan make if they go through with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we probably won't...  Devilol
El Ghazi, not impressed by him, and I've seen hm play many times. Could be a decent buy for 6-8m, but he wouldnt really improve our first team.
Why are we always going for average players?? Galliani's scouting talent is terrible.
(01-16-2016, 10:38 AM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]Why are we always going for average players?? Galliani's scouting talent is terrible.

Because to be blunt we can neither attract nor afford top players.We can get good to very good players when we overpay for them.But as for the kind of players we need , we just are not an attractive option atm.
(01-15-2016, 08:29 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Alexandre Pato turned down wages of €300,000 per week going to China. He wants to play in the Premier League.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-..._HP_RI_1_3
I wouldn't go to China for 10 billion...
Our transfer market should be largely focused on players in Serie a. I'm no xenophobe but to be successful in your league it would make sense to buy players that showed success in this league. It is also these players that AC Milan still means something. As we can attain CL spots, then we should start buying players successful in other leagues. Otherwise, we buy them and they'll want to leave after not getting CL.