AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 15: Carpi - Milan (Sunday, December 6 - 20:45 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
yeah that was an easy penalty. not sure what the referees were thinking.
Probably thinking about how they would like to be in their locker room right now after such a crappy game !!
My personal hatred for Mihajlovic aside, I really think its time for him to go. Yes, I know, we need better players, but no one can say we have the same quality players as freaking Carpi. He has clearly no clue how to motivate these players.
Are we that bad? I can't watch the game. Sad
And this is why we won't finish top 3 this season.
The greatest coach in the world can't help this bunch. Id bench kucka, montolivo, cerci next game
Fuck this shit! What the fuk was that?

Montolivo, Kucka, Cerci, Abate, De Sciglio.....all TERRIBLE!!!!!! FUKING TERRIBLE! Every single one of them! Very closely following them, was Bacca! It's time for this fuking joker to take a seat on the bench! Niang wasn't much better to be honest!tge only players that can walk out with their head up are Alex, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, L.Adriano and Bomaventura! The rest need to be lined up in the fuking locker room and wipped with a fuking wet belt! Fuking embarrassing! They call themselves footballers!?!?!? Making mistakes on the ball like they did today should not be accepted! Playing like they did today should not be accepted! These fuking pieces of shit don't deserve the water they are drinking tonight!

I haven't been this pissed off in a long time!

There is no formation or coach that can fix this team! A bunch of mediocre wannabe players! What the Fuk are Abate and De Sciglio doing on the field?? WHAT.EXACTLY.DO.THEY.OFFER?????? Mediocre when defending, bad in possession, absolutely terrible when attacking!

And Montolivo? Kick this bitch out of here immediately along with Kucka! These fukin losers can't string more than 2 passes together. They play good one week, terrible the next. FUK that! Paying them millions for this shit!

Cerci's? Fuk off back to where you came from! What a dumb fuking blind player! Puts his head down and just goes forward! If you open the doors to the stands, he'll end up outside of the stadium with the ball before he realizes where he actually is!!

I'm back for the third time cuz I just can't calm down! I forgot one big piece to the "fuk u" rant....Galliani! Thanks for spending 90mil and leaving us with a midfield of Montolivo and Kucka! Maldini is right! He's gotta be clueless about the game!
This calls for a training retreat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so I guess it is a good thing that I didn't watch the game then?
(12-06-2015, 11:30 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]so I guess it is a good thing that I didn't watch the game then?

Well, it looked like the perfect mix between a Serie B game with few noise in the crowds and 1990's old school Premier League football (long balls, no football) ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6