AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 17: Frosinone - Milan (Sunday, December 20 - 18:00 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am coming into this game with 0 expectations because we clearly can't take any games for granted. Hopefully we don't expend too much energy against Samp in the Coppa because this game is only 3 days later. Berlu is reportedly disappointed in the team but what's new...
Honda to get a start according to the media. Curious to see the shape we use and midfielders to play. Hopefully jack Honda and berto with Monti playing deep. Also wonder if antonelli will eventually get a start. He is our best defender and attacking back so he would be very helpful. I also think Abate should lose his role to DCS for the season. DCS has more potential and has been doing slightly better overall than abate while being much younger. Time to let him play consistently on his favored side
Frosinone: Leali; M Ciofani, Diakité, Blanchard, Pavlovic; Tonev, Sammarco, Gori, Soddimo; D Ciofani, Dionisi

Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Honda, Bertolacci, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca
Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Honda, Bertolacci, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca

Miha is the new tinkerman, he does this a few more times I doubt we will be top 5.
Links please?
Frosinone takes the lead. Seriously.
Frosinone have been better and deserve the lead
Agreed. Romagnoli was awful for the goal. Drifted out of position.
LOL one simple pass and our defense is torn apart.
De Sciglio is a fuckin moron. I have no hope in this team anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8