AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The only hope is that once this agreement is signed, sense actually kicks in and we see some good signings. Inter is now linked to Teixeira and J.Mario with their Chinese money. I just pray to god that Galliani doesn't blow our finances on average players and follows suit...
I don't mind Zielinski and Sosa, but we need a big signing in between the two. If we buy Musacchio, Zielinski and Sosa we probably would have only spent 50m. With the 50m that remains, one big midfield signing. Then we buy in attack as we sell, for example when we sell Bacca for 30m we buy someone else and so on.
Zielinski €19m
Sosa €7m
Musacchio €25m misses lots of games
Pavoletti €22m
Rincon €11m

Over €80m and we'll be in the 7th to 10th range once more.My players may be off but I see Milan actually spending near what they did last summer and finishing no better.Imagine almost €200m spent on playears and to not improve.Well it's not my money.
Yes I agree, thats also not what I'm expecting/hoping when we finally have money to spend. We should add at least 2 top class/great players who are in their prime and can shoot us into European football. For example players like Witsel and Candreva.
(07-13-2016, 09:12 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Zielinski €19m
Sosa €7m
Musacchio €25m misses lots of games
Pavoletti €22m
Rincon €11m

Over €80m and we'll be in the 7th to 10th range once more.My players may be off but I see Milan actually spending near what they did last summer and finishing no better.Imagine almost €200m spent on playears and to not improve.Well it's not my money.

Juve offering €18M for Gabigol acc to reports.
According to Sky, we have agreement with Udinese for Zielinksi, but the player is giving priority to Liverpool having spoken to Klopp.

On Milannews, Candreva is apparently now the target and we've pretty much got agreement for a 25m deal with approval of the player.
(07-13-2016, 12:45 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]According to Sky, we have agreement with Udinese for Zielinksi, but the player is giving priority to Liverpool having spoken to Klopp.

Did he also speak to Montella?
(07-13-2016, 12:02 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Juve offering €18M for Gabigol acc to reports.

Not sure how that'll work , Santos own 40% of him , he owns 40% and some other company 20% (that all is too weird) so say €18m €18m €9m as it adds up Smile €45m ..can't see us going for that.Chelsea and PSG offered €30m as well and that's for what Santos own.I see him staying a year and going for huge money.He is not as good as Neymar
(07-13-2016, 09:58 AM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree, thats also not what I'm expecting/hoping when we finally have money to spend. We should add at least 2 top class/great players who are in their prime and can shoot us into European football. For example players like Witsel and Candreva.

Well Sosa Rincon (Zielinski isn't interested he wants Liverpool) Pavoletti/Dzeko Musacchio Candreva will/should improve us but at best it will be a Europe League place IMO which is realistically what the aim should be.I mean all the "we are AC Milan " chest beating is idiotic Milan are no longer a big club or a club players want unless they're of a a certain level or age or troublesome.Milan are a midtable team that are horribly run and a running joke that finish midtable and bleed money
So Preziosi saying a couple of days ago that the whole issue with Galliani regarding the Lapadula situation is resolved.......that's all because Galliani apparently agreed to buy Pavoletti from them anyway?? Haha unreal!!! This madness will never stop until Galliani is still here.