AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Milan will present Sosa, watch the rumors going wild for a few more days, then say 'We are fine as we are'.
(08-17-2016, 07:13 AM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]Question. How is it possible that we can set our sights on Fernando? Isn't he Brazilian?
I thought we already used up our two non-EU spots.
Is that why the Kovacic rumors are resurfacing again?

He became a Portuguese citizen in December 2013 after playing a few years for Porto.
This mercato is already fcuked up. The only way to do a more fcuked up mercato is if we sell Donnarumma and using the entire money from his sale to buy Neto as the replacement.
Fernando and Diawara is what Sky reports, meanwhile Gazzetta says Kovacic and El Ghazi.
(08-17-2016, 08:37 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Fernando and Diawara is what Sky reports, meanwhile Gazzetta says Kovacic and El Ghazi.

...and Galliani will sign Rincon.
lol, let's hope not!

Anyway, the latest from Diawara rumours

http://www.football-italia.net/89887/mil...wara-offer
Diawara would be good. I personally think we need a different midfielder but that's just a personal preference and I can see why and how Diawara would help this team.

Having said that, I really don't like what he is doing to Bologna this summer. It kind of shows terrible character and I think this sort of attitude has to be taken into consideration.
I'll take El Ghazi and Fernando... That would be awesome...
As for Sosa... Wast of time... Every season we sign 2-3 average midfielders. We've got so many sub par midfielders,I don't see the point in signing another. Would rather see us use some of our youngsters than spend 7.5 mill on another midfielder who's not good enough...
This ba maxing season argument... Load of crap for me... He had one good season in one of the best teams in a shit league... He'll need to improve massively just to be a decent signing... a player with experience... Monto has considerably more experience but is still crap!
I can see El Ghazi coming if Honda goes. If Honda stays, I think we will not buy anotger attacker/winger.
(08-17-2016, 01:13 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, let's hope not!

Anyway, the latest from Diawara rumours

http://www.football-italia.net/89887/mil...wara-offer

Is this informal offer? Devilcool