AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think Berlusconi is very much at fault behind all this.. He owns the club, he's entitled to hire a coach who he wants to play HIS style of football. Mihajlovic and Berlusconi did not get along from the getgo, because he didn't want to listen to Berlusconi. Now, the problem boils down to why the hell did you hire someone who wasn't going to play your style of football. Berlu also gave 100mln euros to Galliani last summer, and look what he did with it, then look at Juventus. The core of their team did not cost more than 100M (Pogba, Vidal when they had him, Pirlo, Dybala, Bonucci, Barzagli, Cuadrado) combined plus more players didn't even cost them 100m. On top of that, Berlusconi is making an effort to do what he needs to do and raise the funds he needs.

As long as Galliani is here, he is the problem and will be the problem. He has so much power in this Milan that he shouldn't have and he's ruining the club. Obviously Berlusconi isn't innocent, as with big sales, and his lack of spending over a few years, but Galliani is the larger evil between the two. Even when Berlusconi wasnt spending money, Galliani could've done much better by getting rid of all that deadwood.
Style is not the same as dictating formation, or not giving the one you hire the best support possible.
Mihajlovic wasn't fired because of his style. If the style was such a big problem, he would've been fired months ago. This move had very little footballing reasons behind it. It makes no sense with 6 games to go. This was personal. We all know that the relationship between Silvio and Miha wasn't great (because Mihajlovic isn't a yes man and on top of that the results weren't great). This has been brewing for a while and my guess is something happened with the Juve game. Miha didn't listen to Berlu about something or what not, and the relationship was strained completely. So now we are here.....

Like we all know....Berlu is an egotistical bastard. If you don't listen to him and do certain things that he likes, than AT LEAST you have to win. You can't not do both. You can't not listen to him and have shit results too. It's not going to work.
so... Just read that we're considering selling Bacca and bringing in Zaza... exactly what I said would be a good move months ago... except my idea was sell Bacca for considerably more than we get zaza for. Zaza is not at the same level yet, although I think he has the potential, but is also younger. Seeing as Bacca is in such high demand surely we could get good money for him and considering our many gifts to Juve surely we could get a good deal for zaza...
Sell Bacca for around 50-55 buy Zaza for around 20-25 use the difference for Witsel...
Problem is, in the reports... they are saying the two stooges want 30 for Bacca and are willing to spend 30 for Zaza... Why not spend 30 on Balo while we're at it.
this is going to be a depressing summer mercato
yes it will be... Maybe we could take a break from being a Milan supporter... till the stooges piss off
(04-13-2016, 05:21 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]this is going to be a depressing summer mercato

Bro it has been for sometime and it will be ..
Bacca at 30 will be sold for at best what we bought him for.What team will pay €45/€50/€55m for a guy that will in decline from the moment hes bought.Even if he were 29 in Sept not 30 we'd get €10m more.Zaza will cost a large chunk of what Baccas sold for.Juve got him for around €20m he'll be sold a profit.IMO Pavoletti is who we'll get prob Suso and Cerci who Atletico will sign over to Milan with Torres going the opposite.
last summer is a bit better imo, we get a striker and a promising defender, but we still havent address our biggest problem last mercato which is the midfield, im just hopipng we can solve our problems on the midfield next mercato, thats all i ask.
seeing that we've become really good at ruining people's form, mental strength and skill...

I suggest not bringing anyone in and just fielding primavera until berlusconi quits football and galliani gets fired.

On a serious note, I expect jack to leave. Honestly, why would he want to stay? We're a mess. Would you stay with an employer you love, but everything's just a mess? I know I didn't in the past...