AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Euro 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Lloris, Sagna, Koscielny, Umtiti, Evra, Matuidi, Pogba, Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet, Giroud

Rui Patricio, Cedric, Pepe, Fonte, Guerreiro, Carvalho, Silva, Sanches, J. Mario, Nani, Ronaldo
The sporting gods are cruel..
Congrats Portugal.

A team with such a lineup including Pogba provided little supply to the likes of Giroud and Griezmann. Pepe and Fonte did well overall.
I didn't even like Portugal, but after Cristiano Ronaldo's injury, I started to hope that they would win for him. Big Grin
[Image: 136327731.png]
(07-10-2016, 11:13 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even like Portugal, but after Cristiano Ronaldo's injury, I started to hope that they would win for him. Big Grin

same with me. didnt care who would win, but after ronaldo got injured i wanted brazil to beat nigeria for the title of european champions.
Thoroughly entertaining Final. The Portuguese were fearless, even after CR7 went out. They totally deserved it. Why the hell was Pogba playing so deep is beyond me and why did he not bring on Martial earlier to exploit the tired Portuguese defense. The french just bottled it.
(07-11-2016, 01:36 AM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]same with me. didnt care who would win, but after ronaldo got injured i wanted brazil to beat nigeria for the title of european champions.

Seriously ... What's that comment ?!  Dodgy
well, after nigeria beat turkey in the semis, i only wanted wales to win it all, but since brazil kicked them out, i preferred them to win the championship.
I guess black players only live in Nigeria?   Dodgy
And players of Turkish background can never be German?

We might as well close the borders in the world and you are born and die in one place! No need to get out!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18