AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: UEFA Champions League 2016-2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(05-15-2017, 06:13 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I have already decided that I won't watch this year's final. I want both teams to lose, but I guess I would still pick Real Madrid ahead of Juventus, after all, we face the Ladri day in and day out in Serie A too, so I hate them more. It is always good if they continue their misery in CL finals.

Pretty much this. I don't Buffon the cheating cunt to win any CL. Let Real win it. I hope they humiliate Ladri.
Maybe I am being harsh on him (I have not one ounce of disrespect to this man, in case that it isn't clear), I thought that he was the main culprit other than extremely bad luck for our two fiascos (Riazor and Istanbul). As much as I hate Mourinho, I just believe that there is no way that Mourinho would have thrown away such advantage. Ancelotti was great in preparing for the game but after the game started, I feel that he was more or less out of it. I still think that we could have easily got at least one more CL trophy during his tenure, and a few more Scudetti too.
I agree to an extent, particularly with winning more league titles. However, I'm not sure I place any blame on him for Istanbul, as it was literally just 6 minutes that we had a complete blackout. In that situation, I don't think any coach in world football could have reacted that quickly.
Istanbul was bad luck. Black Luck. It was just one of those weird matches. Athens was real. It was a fight and it was well won.
I agree that there was probably not much that can be done about that 6 insane minutes, and yes, we were extremely unlucky, but I still feel that there was something that can be done. Why was Inzaghi not included the team? (injury? I forgot). Also, Ancelotti probably shouldn't send Pirlo and Shevchenko out for the penalty shootout. Those two players were physically and emotionally exhausted (they even looked frightened to me), and it seems that they just wanted to get out of there. We needed players with nerve made of iron to take the penalties under such adversity, and Pirlo and Shevchenko, particularly Pirlo IMO, weren't mentally fit at that moment. Of course, maybe the whole team (with a few exceptions) were like that, so maybe Ancelotti didn't really have many options, but then again, it was also the coach's job to motivate players in that kind of situations.

I also don't agree that our 2007 CL trophy was well won. We were sloppy and Liverpool actually was the much better team on the field. It was destiny that we had to win this, and we did. Smile
Watching the final, we need to return asap, listening to the music of our natural habitat and knowing we're not here is depressing
Juve doing what they do in finals...choking big time. 3-1 to Real now.
That back 3 has failed today, They are giving Real too much in and outside the box.
Haha final sub and it's Lemina for Dybala!!
Dai, dai, daiiii!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20