AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: UEFA Champions League 2016-2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Ibrahimovic... Icon_lol2
Haha the Ibra effect never fails! I just watched the highlights - my word what a performance. Without Ter Stegen it would have been 7 or 8. That was some relentless pressing.

Edit: maybe this result gives Napoli extra confidence to go put the beatdown on Madrid tomorrow! (Watch them get thrashed now that I've said this..)

Wtf Bayern - Arsenal is tomorrow too?! How is a human being supposed to work in those conditions?
It was enjoyable watching them crushed. Bad it wasn't even more goals for PSG.
It would be perfect if Napoli can beat (and than knock out) Real Madrid. It would be great to see both Barca and Real out at the first knock out round. I am so tired of the whole "el classico" thing, it makes me sick. BeIn Sports starts a countdown to El Classico 30 days in advance. That's all they talk about...

Meanwhile, not a word about Milan-Juventus, or Milan-Inter until a couple days before.
Man how I miss the 90s when nobody gave a damn about Real-Barca. Milan - Lazio was one one of the biggest games on the planet back than...

I guess I gotta stop living in the past. Big Grin still, it would be great to see them both out after this round.
(02-15-2017, 04:04 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]It would be perfect if Napoli can beat (and than knock out) Real Madrid. It would be great to see both Barca and Real out at the first knock out round. I am so tired of the whole "el classico" thing, it makes me sick. BeIn Sports starts a countdown to El Classico 30 days in advance. That's all they talk about...

Meanwhile, not a word about Milan-Juventus, or Milan-Inter until a couple days before.
Man how I miss the 90s when nobody gave a damn about Real-Barca. Milan - Lazio was one one of the biggest games on the planet back than...

I guess I gotta stop living in the past. Big Grin still, it would be great to see them both out after this round.

Same here. I am hoping that both teams will be out. Real Madrid has had 11, and they have been so damn lucky with their recent two. I don't want Barca or Bayern to catch up with us too soon either. Sad

Now that you are exaggerating. Milan always kicked Lazio's ass back then, so there was no way that it was one of the biggest games on the planet. Big Grin
Haha, I gave it as an example. But not sure if it's an exaggeration. Games among the "7 sisters" of Serie A were the most anticipated in the world. Parma and Fiorentina also fell in that category. I can say this, given the choice of what to watch, Barca-Real or Milan-Lazio, back than the choice wouldn't be so clear and easy to make for many undecided fans.
Bayern 5 - 1 Arsenal
Real 3 - 1 Napoli

Watched Arsenal match and they were so horrible and Wenger's tactics are a joke. No defense, coach brings on Giroud when down 4-1.
I still can't believe that guy has been allowed to stay at Arsenal for this long.
Aurelio De Laurentiis : "The manager could actually once in a while change tactics... I don't understand some of his choices. Could have been 5-0"
Sarri: "I am the one at training camp and I decide. The president should talk to me and not to tv about his ideas"

May be Sarri will be available for the Chinese Grinundwech
i hope he does available and goes to us instead to juve. Devilol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20