AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: UEFA Champions League 2016-2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Group draw

[attachment=170]
I think both Italian teams got manageable groups. I think they can both win their groups. Napoli should be able to top their group. If they don't, they will have lost a great opportunity to get an "easier" draw in the round of 16. Juventus are obviously the favorites to win theirs.

Elsewhere, I think it's pretty well spread out. It's good that we'll see some great games in the group stages. Bayern - Atletico ; PSG - Arsenal ; Barcelona - City ; Real - Dortmund ......all games to look forward to.
How will Juve manage to mess this up and still finish second this time around ?
They won't. I fear that they will finally make it, just like Inter at 2010. Angry
Now that we don't have to care about the co-efficient. F uck Juve!
(08-26-2016, 12:20 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]How will Juve manage to mess this up and still finish second this time around ?
I get the feeling that they will.
milik looks better than higuain right now
Napoli has a good chance this year. Their group is also fairly weak, so if they somehow bottle it again, they can just just forget about it for a few years.
If you have a chance, go catch the highlights of Dortmund vs Legia Warsaw. It was like a video game!
Moise Kean, giocatore della Juve, è stato il primo giocatore nato negli anni 2000 ad esordire in Serie A. La redazione di soccerweb24.com ha sentito il fratello Giovanni Kean che ha sveltato un retroscena a tinte rossonere: “E’ milanista. Il suo idolo è sempre stato Balotelli ed è rossonero sfegatato“.

Moise Kean, CF, 16 year old Juve player, a sub yesterday in the CL match, is a a big Balo and Milan fan Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20