AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-J.Weigl
-Dembele
-T.Silva
-Hector
-Bellerin/Aurier
-Tolisso
-Fekir
-Felipe Anderson

Donna
Aurier T.Silva Roma Hector
Weigl Tolisso
Anderson Fekir Dembele
Bacca

scudetto+CL Semi final.
I don't know all the names. Assuming they are all great players, too many changes (all of a sudden) still may not be the best thing. Smile
i wont change to that degree
to extreme imo

donna

calabria DF romag desciglio

MID locatelli kucka

suso

niang FW
Rumours are Godin could be pursued in January rather than next summer by the Chinese to support Romagnoli.

Also, other rumours are that Conte has said that for Fabregas he wants DES in return.
(10-04-2016, 08:48 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Rumours are Godin could be pursued in January rather than next summer by the Chinese to support Romagnoli.

Also, other rumours are that Conte has said that for Fabregas he wants DES in return.

Atletico want €30 million for Godin. I think that price could be negotiated as he's not a sure starter so far this season. Also €30 million seems a bit excessive for a defender who soon turns 31.

I read Chelsea want De Sciglio + €10 million for Fabregas.
(10-04-2016, 05:05 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]i wont change to that degree
to extreme imo

donna

calabria DF romag desciglio

MID locatelli kucka

suso

niang FW

Bacca? I'd personally much rather have Suso and/or Niang replaced than him, at least short-term. They are almost allergic to scoring goals.
I'm actually quite happy with Paletta and Romagnoli. They are a good pairing but if one of them gets injured or suspended we have nobody, Gomez is just going to be another Vergara IMO. I would focus on the full backs, Abate is useless, De Sciglio has sparks of life but is generally ineffective in his overall performances, and Antonelli is a hard worker but average. Calabria shows a lot of promise and has room to grow, but that still only leaves us with one decent fullback. Also, I'd get rid of Bacca before he is worth pennies, I know he's scoring but I don't like his playing style at all. If there's any chance we can get Aubameyang back I would jump on it.
Rumours say Prandelli want Montolivo at Valencia. A price of up to €10 million was mentioned.
(10-05-2016, 05:16 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Rumours say Prandelli want Montolivo at Valencia. A price of up to €10 million was mentioned.

I will offer Pradeli Montolivo at 10M with Poli as a bonus Devilcool
(10-05-2016, 05:16 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Rumours say Prandelli want Montolivo at Valencia. A price of up to €10 million was mentioned.

Knowing Milan, we'll pay that 10 million to Valencia for taking Montolivo away.