AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-17-2016, 07:57 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Rumours say we're looking to sign Erik Lamela in January.

Love it.
I don't see any possibility of that happening. Tottenham will keep him at least until next summer.
(10-17-2016, 07:57 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Rumours say we're looking to sign Erik Lamela in January.

I'd rather we trade De Sciglio for Pjaca with Juventus then get Lamela.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pjaca can rot on Juve bench. I am not willing to give away de Sciglio. Yes, I know that I am probably being irrational, but I am going to trust that Montella has a way to get the best out of our own youngsters. Only so can we have a sustainable path to success.

I haven't tracked Lamela for a while, not since his Roma days. I doubt Tottenham would let anyone go at this point, as they seem red hot in EPL.
Im with Xudong on Pjaca here, he can go f*** himself. This team needs, more than anything else, players who wants to be here and contribute to the greater cause, not some talented players who couldn't give less of a crap about what happens to the team. Pjaca made his decision on not wanting to be here, so I am not sure how engaged he would really be six months later. We are not a super team, and we need guys who is going to go out there and play like their hair is on fire in order to win. How committed Pjaca would be if he were signed is a very big question to me.
No Pjaca for me too. It's a closed chapter imo. Better to go for Keita.

Also, I would not do any business with Juventus. Screw them. Dybala, Pjaca, Bentancur...i am just tired of these jokers. They never step aside (not that they owe us something) and I can see them doing the same with future targets. I don't want to give them any cash. I think come January we will have a lot of it and they should find theirs elsewhere. I am really tired of them monopolizing the league and taking players, stealing targets from everyone.
We need more established names than Pjaca. Besides, yes let him rot on the bench. I read Fabregas already said yes to Milan.
(10-17-2016, 11:58 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Pjaca can rot on Juve bench. I am not willing to give away de Sciglio. Yes, I know that I am probably being irrational, but I am going to trust that Montella has a way to get the best out of our own youngsters. Only so can we have a sustainable path to success.

I haven't tracked Lamela for a while, not since his Roma days. I doubt Tottenham would let anyone go at this point, as they seem red hot in EPL.

Have been tracking Tottenham recently due to their young and exciting squad. 
Out of their team, Lamela is the one to least excite me. Generally plays alright on occasions and is quite inconsistent. With Deli Ali, Eriksson and Son in the squad, his mistakes don't stand out, but if we give him a staring role, I have no doubts that his weaknesses will be exposed and very quickly. Being 2-0 up against Man City and missing the no-pressure penalty didn't help my opinion of him. Even if Spurs would be willing to sell, I wouldn't buy him for anything over 5M...

If we were to grab any player from Tottenham, I'd rather we grabbed Son, that Korean is a livewire. Runs at defenses fearlessly. Eriksson would be my second choice, but hell nah for Lamela....

And yes, Pjaca can rot on Juve's bench. Any player that went to them first doesn't seem to fit in well for us.
News keep coming out of Chelsea willing to offer upwards of 55-60mil for Romagnoli. I wouldn't sell him. It's a lot of money, but money should be no issue for us come January so there is no point.
I was a little worried about him as it seemed like after a good initial start of his Milan career, he seemed to be stagnating towards the end of last season. However, he has been exceptional starting this season and I feel like he is improving with every game. The call up to the Italy National Team has done wonders for his self-belief and confidence and I can even see more maturity in his game.
Screw Chelsea and Conte. It would be absolutely stupid to sell Romagnoli at this point....never mind looking for a suitable replacement. He also seems happy here and doesn't want to leave.

On to Donnarumma! I think the Juventus rumors are bullshit. Buffon will be there for another couple of years and he won't be benched or forced to leave. Besides...I'd rather give him away for free to someone else than sell him to Juventus. In any case....this is just Raiola stirring the pot. Once Gigio signs a new contract, it will all end. He will be here for years to come, I am sure of that.

Fabregas rumors won't go away, but I really don't know if there is any truth in them and what to make of it. I would gladly take the player as he is a top player imo. The problem remains the fact that we are saturated with players in the midfield, yet the quality of most of them is very questionable. We need to work on getting rid of some of these players first and foremost.
There was a rumor of Poli wanting to possibly leave due to little playing time so that would be a good start. Return Pasalic to Chelsea if we won't use him. Loaning Bertolacci might also be an option once he returns from his injury. The guys is losing value by the minute and it seems like Montella has figured out his starting midfield 3. I don't see Bertolacci breaking that especially after an injury...so it might not be a bad idea to send him away so he can work on getting back to form and improve his confidence (this is to be done only if Fabregas is to come here). Hell, I wonder if Lazio would be interested in some kind of a Bertolacci + cash deal for Keita.....but either way, it's looking more and more likely that Bertolacci won't be anything more than a bench player for this club.

There are also new Depay rumors. I get more and more disappointed with him every time I watch him. I saw him against France for the Netherlands again (he entered in the first half for Promes who got injured) and he was terrible. I don't think we should go for players that need to be "recuperated". If we had no money, like the previous few years, than this would be an option. You take a talented player and hope that with proper care and confidence they can go back to their previous levels...especially if they are young. But now with cash available, we should be looking to buy players that are performing NOW and once that can improve in the future. I don't see the point of taking someone like Depay and hoping that things work out. Let players like Depay go to mid-table teams (smaller teams or smaller leagues) and prove themselves here. If they can do that, than they are worth a shot.

EDIT: Just wanted to post this also, http://www.football-italia.net/93146/adl...ll-insigne
I would gladly take Insigne, but 50mil is excessive. His requests to have a 6mil salary are also ridiculous.
Rumours say Arsenal are interested in Niang who is valued at €35 million.