AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think if Verratti leaves and comes back to Italy.It will be to Juventus , for like €90m + Juve can afford hom next summer.Inter can also afford.It remains to be seen if we can.But IIRC he actually is a Juve fan and well they are in a great position and pretty stable.
I don't necessarily disagree with you that Juventus is probably the most attractive option in Italy. The fact that Verratti is a "fan" and their status presently are the reasons for that. He simply won't go to a team without CL, so for us to even have a remote chance, this requirement is a must.

However when it comes to being able to afford him, I would say that Milan and Inter are probably in a better position to be able to do so. Inter made a 75 mil Euro bid for James Rodriguez this summer. They also spent a ton on Joao Mario amd Gabigol besides that James bid. That shows considerable financial power and I expect our owners to be able to do that too, no question about it.

Juventus on the other hand, no matter what they say, were only able to spent 90mil on Higuain because of the Pogba sale. They can deny it all they want, but the numbers speak for themselves. So unless they again find someone to sell for 60,70+ million, I don't see them being able to spend 90+mil on a single player. Let's not also forget that they will have to dish out 20mil on Cuadrado if they win the Scudetto (which they will). It's also true that they will make close to 20mil if Bayern retains Coman....but again, they can't spend 90+mil on a single player without a big sale. That's what I think.

Having said all that, again, even though Verratti is my absolute dream and favorite CM player out there...presently, I have to concede that our chances of signing him are probably less than 1%. That's mostly because I think teams like Barcelona, Madrid, and City will definitely be the front runners. But if he has his sights on coming back to Italy, that 1% goes up considerably imo.
It’s reported there is transfer confusion at Milan, as Adriano Galliani isn’t working with Massimiliano Mirabelli.

http://www.football-italia.net/93478/tra...sion-milan
Is there any thread specified for discussion about Milan as a team (general discussions about coach, players, tactics, and relatif stuffs) like 'Serie A thread' where the disccussion about Serie clubs?

I know we can do that in match thread, coach/player thread and of course this summer mercato thread. Big Grin

Need to know the quality of Mati Fernandez, Sosa and Palasic. Maybe somone who have watched them could give an overview about their qualities especially compared our regular starters. Our midfield sector seems lacking of quality backups.
New threads or new thread ideas always welcome, start one if you feel there isn't one, at worst it will be merged with an existing one.
We should get Mkhitaryan this January. Another quality winger who has failed to impress at United. I bet we can get him for no more than €30M, and I have no doubt he will restart his career under Montella.

Oh, and while we're shopping for United rejects, let's also get Ibra back for a low transfer fee...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-26-2016, 05:07 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't necessarily disagree with you that Juventus is probably the most attractive option in Italy. The fact that Verratti is a "fan" and their status presently are the reasons for that. He simply won't go to a team without CL, so for us to even have a remote chance, this requirement is a must.

However when it comes to being able to afford him, I would say that Milan
and Inter are probably in a better position to be able to do so. Inter made a 75 mil Euro bid for James Rodriguez this summer. They also spent a ton on Joao Mario amd Gabigol besides that James bid. That shows considerable financial power and I expect our owners to be able to do that too, no question about it.

Juventus on the other hand, no matter what they say, were only able to spent 90mil on Higuain because of the Pogba sale. They can deny it all they want, but the numbers speak for themselves. So unless they again find someone to sell for 60,70+ million, I don't see them being able to spend 90+mil on a single player. Let's not also forget that they will have to dish out 20mil on Cuadrado if they win the Scudetto (which they will). It's also true that they will make close to 20mil if Bayern retains Coman....but again, they can't spend 90+mil on a single player without a big sale. That's what I think.

Having said all that, again, even though Verratti is my absolute dream and favorite CM player out there...presently, I have to concede that our chances of signing him are probably less than 1%. That's mostly because I think teams like Barcelona, Madrid, and City will definitely be the front runners. But if he has his sights on coming back to Italy, that 1% goes up considerably imo.
The bolded remains to be seen.We have no idea what the Chinese might spend.We dont even know if the deal will be done anytime soon.I think it is legit , but I would also bet that come February we'll still be hearing of dates new investors etc...
(10-27-2016, 04:11 AM)PerSempre Wrote: [ -> ]We should get Mkhitaryan this January. Another quality winger who has failed to impress at United. I bet we can get him for no more than €30M, and I have no doubt he will restart his career under Montella.

Oh, and while we're shopping for United rejects, let's also get Ibra back for a low transfer fee...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some conspiracy theory suggested that Mourinho "wanted" Mkhitaryan only to please Raiola so that he could sign Pogba. Sad if true. Mkhitaryan almost signed for Arsenal but thought that he would have more playing time with Manchester United. 

[Image: MMWn-fxxhmcp4004784.png]
i bet its true, look at what he did to our milan.
(10-28-2016, 03:55 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Some conspiracy theory suggested that Mourinho "wanted" Mkhitaryan only to please Raiola so that he could sign Pogba. Sad if true. Mkhitaryan almost signed for Arsenal but thought that he would have more playing time with Manchester United. 

[Image: MMWn-fxxhmcp4004784.png]

In that case, do we really want to deal with that worm Raiola again? 
I'm all for Mkhiitaryan, cause I do rate him, and think he would do really well in Serie A, but I really don't want to deal with that sonovabitch again. The guy is a parasite.