AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The agent of Riechedly Bazoer has confirmed to De Telegraaf that he is in talks with AC Milan. Ajax want €22 million."
(11-01-2016, 09:40 PM)Joël Wrote: [ -> ]Kust saw we want to sign Verratti for 30 million + Bacca.

strongly doubt that it will happen, but would welcome the move with open arms.
Verratti will not cost less than 60 and PSG will want all cash. There might be a separate deal for Bacca but to get Verratti will not be less than 60.
We sold Silva and Ibrahimovic to them at a dirt-cheap price. Shouldn't they repay our stupidity generosity?
(11-02-2016, 04:19 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]We sold Silva and Ibrahimovic to them at a dirt-cheap price. Shouldn't they repay our stupidity generosity?

Just because our management "were" f*cking idiots does not mean we deserve to be treated in kind.
PSG isn't run by idiots like we used to be.  Dodgy
Who is Bazoer.
(11-02-2016, 07:35 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Bazoer.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/riechedly...ler/216443

DMF for Ajax.  Can play all the Central Midfield positions.
Contracted til 2020.
20 Years old. 
Dutch Under NT on various levels. 
Rated at about 14M Euros before July 2016.

Considering his lack of goals, i'm assuming he's a defensive box-to-box?
Bazoer's a highly rated young (20) midfielder for Ajax. Physically he's very strong for his age and is technically gifted. He's broken through in a role as a box to box midfielder, but I believe has developed when younger as a deep/holidng midfielder and defender. I'm not sure why, maybe one of the Dutch football followers can comment, but he doesn't seem to be playing much so far this year.

I think Bazoer could be a great signing for us, I'd see him in a role as an alternative or replacement for Kucka.
I don't mind Bazoer as long as we also sign some experienced player such as Badelj, or the more appealing option, Fabregas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speculaton is that Chelsea are looking to get rid off Fabregas in january event to loan him with option that they cover part of his salary.