AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it's an interesting option. I wonder if we can exchange Bacca for him!?
(11-07-2016, 04:33 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]A question to throw out the since I just read about him wanting to leave in January, but would anyone be opposed to us trying for Payet from West Ham?

Sure he may be almost 30, but he's pretty good playing the attacking rolls, and I do think he'd add quality to our attack from what I've seen of him. I could see us squeezing a contracts worth of quality from him.

I think even with him being 29 going on 30 theyll ask for like €60m ofcourse they wont get it , but he'd prolly cost €30-€35m and thats a lot for a guy his age that while talented is also a bit of a drama queen and has had 1 season where people took notice of him.Money would be better soent on a differemt player IMHO
Badelj's agent:
"Milan won the Champions League 7 times and will again return to the top. I wish I could say the same about Fiorentina"

Ouch
(11-08-2016, 05:20 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Badelj's agent:
"Milan won the Champions League 7 times and will again return to the top. I wish I could say the same about Fiorentina"

Ouch
Ruthless.Twitterd it.
Says a lot about the relationship between Fiorentina and Badelj and his representatives.
http://www.football-italia.net/94100/mil...hneiderlin

Milan are believed to be interested if Manchester United release Morgan Schneiderlin in January.
I would rather Badelj to be honest. Knows the league and already at pace not just with the league, but by simply playing and not sitting on the bench. He also knows Montella. Between Badelj and Schneiderlin, I am for Badelj.
We have to know what is the plan for next season

Monto
Locatelli
Poli
Bertolacci
Kucka
Sosa

Not counting loanees Mati and Pasalic, not even counting other 'midfielders' Bonaventura, Honda
True. We are completely overloaded with midfielders, yet the quality that they bring is very questionable. We need to find solutions for all the players that you mentioned....because if the Chinese owners are soeaking the truth and want to have Milan competing with the best clubs in Europe within 5 years....than we will need to get rid of many of those players while others need to get used to playing 5-10 mins a game.
from those players, only monto, loca, bonaventura and berto(still want to give this guy 1 more chance), its 4 players so we need more players that can be a starter or rotation player, bona can play upfront on the left if niang need to be rested, whereas berto can be a super sub for us, monto can be a rotation player with locatelli, so we still need an rcm and lcm, that is if we manage to get rid all of the others mid.