AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-17-2016, 09:35 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a link for this?

Im sure there is, unfortunately I read it from one of Milan fans account on Instagram..  Devilcool I just checked, it says" report from Gazetta dello sport,
Thanks, can't seem to find anything, but won't be unhappy if it's true.
Sky report Milan are looking at Hoffeinheim midfielder Sebastian Rudy he's 26 a DM apparently.I know nothing of him , supposed to be having a good season.
Badelj is being linked as well still , but besides Inter Chelsea are interested and Atletico are very interested.Musacchio linked but its the same as the "Milan have blocked Mussachio" blah blah blah.

Like Ive said I think the winter will be low key , if big changes happen they'll happen in the summer.But even then I dont think we'll see sweeping changes with Massive signings.It would be guys like Badelj Musacchio nothing earth shattering.I think all those I see online talk of Verratti Bellotti Ricardo Rodriguez etc... will be disappointed.
is rimini mirabelli???
I read on Milannews that we're linked to Lorenzo Pellegrini today. Very happy to see him being in the viewfinder, as he looks an excellent player for Sassuolo this year. He was great against us, with an assist and a goal.
Feel like we need some experience though, yes they will retire sooner but they will bring more rest into the team and it makes no sense to have a team with young players. Because one day they will start getting worse which results in us having to replace the entire team, I think this was also one of the reasons why Milan started declining after the 2007 cl victory when we were top class and from then on we lost Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Dida, Pirlo and we sold Kaka offcourse.
Ok, been gone for a whhile busy with life.
my opinion... Keita would be an awesome signing, although I would rather see a top Midfielder come in and push Bonaventura back out to play LW. Bacca can go, we need someone more mobile and who actually really wants to be there to play for Milan rather than wants to be there because Milan are currently the highest bidder.
Musacchio to me is a good defender, but not sure I'd be happy for us to spend $30 mill for a good defender who has had a few injury problems.
There's talk of Niklas Sule, who I would be happy with...Good young defender who plays confidently like someone considerably older than he is... Just like Roma...
Midfield to me should be our priority. Locatelli has been great but we have to remember he's only 18 years old... Bonaventura is amazing but IU'd rather he move back to LW. Kucka can go, not good enough. So can Poli, and Sosa. Bring in two proper midfielders... Preferrably One bigger name, with more experience, plus a good younger player... Would rather play another kid and watch him make some mistakes, then watch players like Sosa, Kucka, Montolivo make the same mistakes. Interested to see how Mati goes in our team now that he's fit to play. He looked decent the other week.
Realisitically, with all the players out there that are available we could end up with a significantly stronger team.
Darmian/Vidal (maybe 15-20 mill)
Sule(6 months left on his contract) (up to 10?)
Schneiderlin(I think they where saying should be around 16 mill)
Tilemans (20?)
Replacement for Bacca - Say Belotti(20?)

I would rather see us keep with the current model, giving younger players a chance and build for the future rather than going back to old habits. The more I think of it, the more I think we should stay away from big name rejects like Fabregas. How many of those did we sign in the past and it never got us anywhere.
I wouldn't mind us going for Darmian. Abate has been declining and unreliable. It is better that we get him than Inter.
(11-14-2016, 09:16 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind us going for Darmian. Abate has been declining and unreliable. It is better that we get him than Inter.

Should never have let him go...
(11-20-2016, 11:57 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Should never have let him go...

Hindsight is always 20/20. There's no use crying over spilt milk. The same could be said about Aubamayang, but I'd rather focus on ourselves.