AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't know about the automatic extension which indeed makes it worse for us. I do know that if you earn above 1 million in France you have to pay massive taxes in comparison but we'd still need to give him a good salary for him to come to play for Milan.
(11-21-2016, 09:03 PM)Joël Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know about the automatic extension which indeed makes it worse for us. I do know that if you earn above 1 million in France you have to pay massive taxes in comparison but we'd still need to give him a good salary for him to come to play for Milan.

You'll find that PSG pay his tax.If they say theyll pay him €14m a year which they did he takes home €14m a year.Its not a case of the tax comes out of the €14m.We wouldnt have to pay him a decent wage we'd have to pay him an astronomical wage and then the tax ontop of it.Im not sure infact I guarantee paying him a huge wage at 33 is not a good move.
Darmian, maybe. He had started to play with Allegri but got sent off on loan and eventually went away. Aubemayang, though, went off to St. Ettienne, had a very good season, and we chose to let him stay there and sell him off cheap instead of giving him a chance back with us like we did with Niang.
In regards to Sule, my bad, I thought he had re-signed but I swear a read somewhere yesterday his contract was up end of season...
Although not the best choice, I still do think Darmian is significantly better than Abate.
Didn't think the other two would go for so much.
Would still prefer Sule over Musacchio... younger, less injury issues and more than likely, lower wages.
With Thiago Silva, I had read somewhere that he's got the option, for a minimal fee, to buy out that optional year. The problem is though, I can't see the bloke wanting to pay out that option and then accept half the wage.
HE currently takes home 14mill. Say he accepts 14mill from us somehow, which means, after the 46.29% tax, he'll take home 7.5mill
Bacca, our highest paid player, takes home 3.5mill...
(11-21-2016, 11:09 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Darmian, maybe. He had started to play with Allegri but got sent off on loan and eventually went away. Aubemayang, though, went off to St. Ettienne, had a very good season, and we chose to let him stay there and sell him off cheap instead of giving him a chance .

You're leaving out a lot there to make it sound like we made a huge mistake.

Aubameyang first went to Dijon on loan for a year where he was mediocre at best.Came back and didnt impress in pre season training.

Aubameyang then went on loan to Lille for a year where he was just plain bad and did nothing.He returned and again wasnt up to it.

He then was loaned to Monaco and did just a poor as he did at Lille 

He was sent back and then loaned to St Etienne where after 8 goals in 40 games he was sold.His next season was better 22 goals thats when he was sold to Dortmund.

Lets not make it like Milan sold Aubameyang for peanuts when it was clear to all that he'd become what he is today.
I agree Jay. I am one of Galliani's biggest critics...but I wouldn't blame him at all for Aubameyang.

Let's also not forget who we had playing for Milan when Aubameyang was here. I didn't see anyone complain at that point. Had he stayed here, there was a very very big chance of him never ever developing into what he is today.

Also, the will of the player is important. Some young players want to play and not sit on the bench. You simply can't hold on to them all. And in Aubameyang's case, as you said....he was a player that got many chances to impress on loans with different clubs and he never did.
does anyone know about izzo??? we are being link to him right now.
(11-23-2016, 06:08 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone know about izzo??? we are being link to him right now.

Probably this guy:

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/izz...ewal-95184

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armando_Izzo

Never seen him play and have no idea other than what I just read.
Izzo has broken through at Genoa over the last few years and has grown into one of their best CBs. He's strong and quite physical/athletic although not a particularly big guy, but this year in particular seems to be developing his game on the ball too. He's been included in the Italy squad a few times I believe, but not sure he's actually played yet.

He's not a bad defender, could even be very good, but not sure how good he can be at this point.
He was(is) one of the biggest wishes of Galliani. This summer only lack of funds stoped him to sign Izzo. Speculation was that G was prepared to pay 25 millions (Genoa price) to bring him. We should avoid him.