AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes ,but... Who left Galiani make those disasters to club? Who never raised his voice against Galiani actions? Who had power to demote or fire him but he never even consider doing that despite all Galiani did to us ? You? Me? Or maybe Berlusconi?
(11-30-2016, 12:19 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes ,but... Who left Galiani make those disasters to club? Who never raised his voice against Galiani actions? Who had power to demote or fire him but he never even consider doing that despite all Galiani did to us ? You? Me? Or maybe Berlusconi?

Berlusconi isn't that stupid, which is why I firmly believe that Galliani knows his dirty secret.
No moves in January ..No mercato as theres no money available http://www.football-italia.net/95072/mil...ess-vetoed
Of course there is not. I'm just wondering which "excuse" will be for summer mercato 2017.
It's going to be just like last year! We had a chance in January but failed to give the squad the needed push in the transfer window, so than we fell off and missed out on Europe all together.

This is shaping up to be the exact same picture....
I thought we received a 100 million non-refundable deposit when the summer mercato had already been closed?
(12-01-2016, 12:46 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we received a 100 million non-refundable deposit when the summer mercato had already been closed?

Probably gone to "balance books".
(12-01-2016, 12:46 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we received a 100 million non-refundable deposit when the summer mercato had already been closed?

It wasnt for the mercato.
It was a down payment or part payment for the sale.Its Fininvests money.The money Fininvest get is theirs not mercato money.
If the Chinese want a delay, if that's even true, and if Silvio cares about Milan as much as he says he does, than he should ask them to fund Milan's winter market with about 50mil and NOT for a 50mil deposit that goes straight to Fininvest's(Silvio's) pockets.

This way at least everyone gets something out of it. The team is strengthened, the fans are happy, the Chinese get their extention, and Fininvest gets somewhat of a guarantee that this deal will still happen.

But no.....Fininvest wants more money, the Chinese want an extention...while the fans and the club get shafted again and we miss out on another good opportunity to finish in the top places.
#BeeGate 2.0