AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
January Mercato BLOCKEEEDDD: With the push back of the pushed back push back closing date likely to be pushed back to February 28th with a view to discuss a new pushed back date....Milans January Mercato will likely have very little if any activity.

Holy schmokes who saw that coming.
(12-03-2016, 09:15 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]January Mercato BLOCKEEEDDD: With the push back of the pushed back push back closing date likely to be pushed back to February 28th with a view to discuss a new pushed back date....Milans January Mercato will likely have very little if any activity.

Holy schmokes who saw that coming.
Lol Jay, if I didn't know better I'd think you were happy to see that news..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
(12-03-2016, 03:33 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Jay, if I didn't know better I'd think you were happy to see that news..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Im not.I can see where this is going , and because Im a marvelous business mind.Its because its Milan , and one can read Milan so easy its laughable.Lies about having to wait for the okay to move money , no defined list of consortium.members still looking for investors.Its BeeGate again...except this time we have the line of "they paid a deposit" a non refundable one.I mean did they really ? or is it dirty Berlusconi money just being cleaned and back with Berlusconi.
No comment lol

I just saw it Rez it would be the tits
You know what. I think Berlu actually enjoys having this current situation. First off he still gets a hand in deciding who to buy, even if it needs approval from the Chinese the fact that he's been in the business for 30 years means they are less likely to dispute his suggestions/claims. Second, he's not the one shelling out the money on the mercato, so basically he can tell them to go buy whoever and the Chinese will get said player if the price is reasonable. Third, Finnvest are actually getting paid extra money for the delays, which does nothing but pad his own wallets.

Not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination, but I get this feeling in my gut that Berlu wouldn't mind additional delays. Who knows, maybe he's actually causing them himself...

In fact, I wouldn't mind either, if we could convince the Chinese to loosen their purse strings a few months before they actually buy out the team so that we can reinforce in the next month. If they can promise a war chest of 100M yearly for the next three to four years, a little up front shouldn't be an issue, considering that as they've pretty much already bought us out. Besides, taking 450M out of China may be hard, but taking 70M should be a lot less difficult, no?
Ryo the thing is the Chinese wont spend until they are owners.The mercato or mercatos if this drags on will be just like the summer one.Miserable with Galliani wasting whatever little money is there.Thats the reality im afraid.
(12-05-2016, 09:24 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Ryo the thing is the Chinese wont spend until they are owners.The mercato or mercatos if this drags on will be just like the summer one.Miserable with Galliani wasting whatever little money is there.Thats the reality im afraid.

Wait, did they not sanction the purchase of some players in the summer? I distinctly recall them authorizing the purchase of players amounting to about 10M Euros (was it Sosa and Mati? I can't remember). If they could do that last time, and are willing to part with 100M in penalties to Berlu, why would it be a long stretch for them to start funding the mercato in January?
(12-05-2016, 09:54 AM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, did they not sanction the purchase of some players in the summer? I distinctly recall them authorizing the purchase of players amounting to about 10M Euros (was it Sosa and Mati? I can't remember). If they could do that last time, and are willing to part with 100M in penalties to Berlu, why would it be a long stretch for them to start funding the mercato in January?
They sanctioned whoever Galliani went for.The winter will be the same.They wont put €40 or €50 or €100m in for January.Its going to the same as the summer , maybe swap Badelj and Bertolacci and a couole of idiotic Galliani moves that the chinese agree to.
I read we are linked with Atalanta's young midfield.