AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I should caveat my previous post with the following:

1) It's my view that this is what I'd want, not necessarily what I think will be done (I'm convinced it won't be)
2) This isn't necessarily what should be done if Montella's ideas aren't in line with this. We should be working to building to his requirements
3) The post was in view with what I'd consider for next summer. I'm well aware that this coming winter we'll be lucky to even get someone like Badelj at this point

On the last point, I'm reading rumours that relations between Galliani-Silvio and Fassone-SES are at an all time low regarding the market
(12-20-2016, 04:20 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]

The power of social media. Could make or ruin a reputation in mere seconds.
If this were true, then it's apparent that the Chinese have an idea of how they envision the club, and a plan to do so, yet the mismanagement of FinInvest and Galliani continues.
Tielemans would be my number 1. Kid is so young yet he's been around forever and his reputation has never taken a dive, shows growth each year. He has everything to become one of the best midfielders one day, at this point I'm just surprised that 1) his price tag isn't astronomical and 2) no other big club has taken him yet.
(12-21-2016, 06:50 AM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Tielemans would be my number 1. Kid is so young yet he's been around forever and his reputation has never taken a dive, shows growth each year. He has everything to become one of the best midfielders one day, at this point I'm just surprised that 1) his price tag isn't astronomical and 2) no other big club has taken him yet.

In fairness what Anderlecht want is €25-€30m IIRC and that for a 19 year old frim Belgium is pretty big IMO
Russian agent Seljuk ...ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD BUY LUIZ ADRIANO FROM AC MILAN
he is correct though
Aparently our asking price for him will be 5-7 millions. Btw ,Chinese agreed to extend Bonaventura but reject Paleta extension negotiations.
That's the way the contracts should be handled. I absolutely agree with them.

Bonaventura is arguably the best player on this team right now and certainly one of the most important, so he deserves a new and improved contract. On top of that, there is probably the interest from other clubs so if they are willing to pay him more, naturally we have to up his contract. No problem there.

Paletta on the other hand, as good as he's been this year...i have no idea why Galliani wants to renew his contract. THIS is exactly how we end up with overpaid, washed up 33/34 year olds. Paletta is not washed up yet, he's proven that this year. But in his career with Milan he has had 5 good months. The rest have been mediocre or he's been loaned out. And now all of a sudden we want to extend a soon to be 31 year old, on the basis of 5 months. IF his contract was expiring this summer, ok. But it's not. He has a contract until July 2018. IF he continues at this level for the rest of the season and next season until November or December, than by all means, offer him an extension. But why now? Makes no sense. Only Galliani would do something stupid like this. It's really just common sense.
Trying to secure "future in Milan" for italian players(no matter on their quality) on long term. He also give 3 years to Monto this summer without any reason.