AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-22-2016, 11:26 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Russian agent Seljuk ...ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD BUY LUIZ ADRIANO FROM AC MILAN

Honestly, Yaya's agent is a bit of a cunt. He always speaks more than he should. I wouldn't take his words seriously.
http://www.football-italia.net/96039/sin...b%E2%80%99

A confirmation from SES that the January market will be done at ZERO cost.

We are screwed beyond belief!
(12-22-2016, 04:41 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.football-italia.net/96039/sin...b%E2%80%99

A confirmation from SES that the January market will be done at ZERO cost.

We are screwed beyond belief!

I honestly think we've been lucky up to now.We have have also played well but I see us falling off rapidly in the new year.We have a very run after Xmas and it will be the true acid test.
T.Silva extended til 2020.
I don't know what to think at this point to be honest. I want to give credit to this group and Montella as they've really done well. I don't want to discredit what they've done so far and yes, we have been lucky at times but we have also been unlucky at times (like for example against Roma and Atalanta, we could have just as easily gotten out with 4-6 points rather than just 1).

The team played on par with Roma which was really one of the most solid performances this season relative to the opponent we were playing. Even against Atalanta, we didn't play superbly but we still hit the post and they cleared one off the line, so the game could have ended very differently. My point is that we no longer see the dreadful performances of the past few years that we are used to and this team is really in every game until the last minute. For that, they deserve credit.

BUT, I think you are absolutely right Jay. The first 6 weeks after the restart (January 8th - February 19th) will be absolutely the biggest test for this group. We will play Cagliari, Torino, Napoli, Udinese, Sampdoria, Lazio, Fiorentina AND the game in hand against Bologna. That is a stretch of games that can make or absolutely destroy this season's hopes within 6 weeks. Without reinforcements, I am fearing the worst and I think we will slide down the table and eventually fight for 5th/6th spot. I hope I am wrong, but we are an injury or two away from disaster.

We will have to wait and see......but I really don't think we have what it takes to stay where we are come May without a couple of signings. I hope I am wrong and that we can somehow continue gathering points at the pace that we have been doing. If we come out of this stretch of games still in the mix for a top 3 (let's say 3-5 points away from 3rd spot), than maybe it really is possible.
The biggest worry I have is actually Napoli gathering steam (best team in Italy looking at current performances)....as well as Inter growing and on top of that they will definitely spend and reinforce in January.

At most, I am hoping that Adriano is sold as rumors suggest in addition to someone like Honda or Poli, and that Badelj is signed for that money.
Draxler to PSG for 35mil + possible 10mil in bonuses.

They can now safely discard of Lucas (a non-eu) and open up a non-eu spot for Bacca. (I didn't read this part anywhere....just making it up for conversation sake Big Grin)

Would anyone be interested in a Lucas - Bacca swap?
Lucas instead of Orsolini, why not Big Grin
On second thought.....I don't think we have any non-eu spots left....so I guess there goes that idea Big Grin
(12-22-2016, 05:24 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what to think at this point to be honest. I want to give credit to this group and Montella as they've really done well. I don't want to discredit what they've done so far and yes, we have been lucky at times but we have also been unlucky at times (like for example against Roma and Atalanta, we could have just as easily gotten out with 4-6 points rather than just 1).

The team played on par with Roma which was really one of the most solid performances this season relative to the opponent we were playing. Even against Atalanta, we didn't play superbly but we still hit the post and they cleared one off the line, so the game could have ended very differently. My point is that we no longer see the dreadful performances of the past few years that we are used to and this team is really in every game until the last minute.  For that, they deserve credit.

BUT, I think you are absolutely right Jay. The first 6 weeks after the restart (January 8th - February 19th) will be absolutely the biggest test for this group. We will play Cagliari, Torino, Napoli, Udinese, Sampdoria, Lazio, Fiorentina AND the game in hand against Bologna. That is a stretch of games that can make or absolutely destroy this season's hopes within 6 weeks. Without reinforcements, I am fearing the worst and I think we will slide down the table and eventually fight for 5th/6th spot. I hope I am wrong, but we are an injury or two away from disaster.

We will have to wait and see......but I really don't think we have what it takes to stay where we are come May without a couple of signings. I hope I am wrong and that we can somehow continue gathering points at the pace that we have been doing. If we come out of this stretch of games still in the mix for a top 3 (let's say 3-5 points away from 3rd spot), than maybe it really is possible.
The biggest worry I have is actually Napoli gathering steam (best team in Italy looking at current performances)....as well as Inter growing and on top of that they will definitely spend and reinforce in January.

At most, I am hoping that Adriano is sold as rumors suggest in addition to someone like Honda or Poli, and that Badelj is signed for that money.
Agreed , I mean Jack missed a couple of games and we struggled big time.Suso might miss games and we'll be a lot weaker.Romagnoli or Donnarumma and we'll struggle...or even Paletta.Our squad Is paper thin and its not that our bench doesnt match up , our bench is just damn godded awful.Its bad and this squad wont stay top 5 without at least 2 quality signings.
2??
just 2 jay??
i think we need 3 or 4 maybe