AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-23-2016, 07:26 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]2??
just 2 jay??
i think we need 3 or 4 maybe

That'd be ideal , but a genuine quality CM and maybe another or a quality LW we could nove starters to the bench have a stronger starting 11 and bench.But I was talking about staying top 5 not in a UCL place.For that to happen we do need 4 very good new starters.That aint happening anytime soon.
Caldara seems to be on his way to be Juve player.
Cagliari will ask for Ely in January
(12-25-2016, 12:00 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Cagliari will ask for Ely in January

On a free 2 year loan deal with wages of €8m a year that Milan will pay.Along with €17.8658m to his agent.
Inter about to get lucas from liverpool. I think we should hijack the deal. Would be great to have him on a loan deal.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Why the kid from serie B?? And to sign him we need to sell Adriano, must be Galliani behind this.. sell Adriano and try to get someone else (if possible )
I'm fine with us signing Orsolini. Regardless of the other mistakes made by the current management in recent years, it can't be denied that their youth project is bearing fruit, and I hope the project will continue under the new owners, though alongside some bigger signings. If we can replace Adriano with a big talent, I say go for it.
Why shouldn't we sign the kid from Serie B would be my question? He's gotten the attention of pretty much every big club in Italy and our project is being built on finding young talents (homegrown or bought in) and building around them. Chinese money or not (which we don't have this winter anyway), it makes sense to continue with the project that's bearing fruit, with that money eventually being used to help add a handful of key pieces to help the team make the next step up.

I say embrace the project to keep bringing in young talents!
Milan & Roma are considering to sign Fabio Borini on loan with option to buy. #Sky
(12-28-2016, 04:43 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Milan & Roma are considering to sign Fabio Borini on loan with option to buy. #Sky

Galliani and transfer window

[Image: step-away-screen-saver3.gif]