AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He left for 1 million. I guess we seriously "raised our transfer funds for winter mercato".

http://www.football-italia.net/96248/spa...iz-adriano

Luiz Adriano is all set to join Spartak Moscow for €1m, as Milan will effectively save €30m on his wages.
The deal is believed to be worth €1m, but there is a very good reason why Milan are accepting such a small sum.
(12-31-2016, 12:24 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]He left for 1 million. I guess we seriously "raised our transfer funds for winter mercato".

http://www.football-italia.net/96248/spa...iz-adriano

Luiz Adriano is all set to join Spartak Moscow for €1m, as Milan will effectively save €30m on his wages.
The deal is believed to be worth €1m, but there is a very good reason why Milan are accepting such a small sum.

Its becaise of Galliani.Even on the form hes shown at Milan other teams would get €7/€8m for him.And save the wages too.They're trying to make it seem huge.Its not like we now have the money saved on wages to spend.We have €1m to spend.
Our saving increased. Yesterday we were saving 20 M ,today it's even 30. By the end of the week we will probably save another 50 milions. All that on selling Adriano for 1 M.
You're going to sign Deulofeu.

Sad
(12-31-2016, 01:39 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Our saving increased. Yesterday we were saving 20 M ,today it's even 30. By the end of the week we will probably save another 50 milions. All that on selling Adriano for 1 M.

Big Grin
Deulofeu is decent, he will add some pace in the side, however, he almost always plays on the right, where he can use his excelent crossing skills to good effect, so i dont really see him standing out a lot here. Still very sad about Orsollini though, he looked like a really good prospect, and missing out on a young,italian and promissing player available for just 3M sucks. The one player that i think we REALLY cant miss out on is Pellegrini from Sassuolo, he is just amazing, and italian on top of that. We just cant miss out on him, we would be set for the next ten years with him in the middle
OK, now i just read that Inter is close to Gagliardini is close to Inter, but they are not even buying him outright right now! Its a loan with an option to buy. FFS Galliani go after him!
I would be very surprised if Inter get him on a loan. I just don't think Atalanta would allow that. Why would they after all!? Unless the option is easily turned into an obligation and the sum is 20+ mil, I don't see Atalanta letting him leave in January without taking some serious cash for him.

Pellegrini is good....but doesn't Roma still own him? Or have an option on him or something like that?
I think they outright sold him, could be wrong though.
Fiorentina striker Nikola Kalinic for the moment appears to be rejecting a huge €45m offer from Tianjin Quanjian.
The Corriere dello Sport claimed yesterday that the Chinese club, whose Coach is Fabio Cannavaro, were prepared to pay €45m for the Croatian centre-forward.
This would include a two-year contract worth almost €10m per season.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Kalinic is so far inclined to reject the move, feeling he still has more to give in Serie A.
Fiorentina are naturally tempted by the idea, as they only recently slapped a €50m release clause on his contract.

I swear to god I could of gotten money for Adriano from China.Maybe they arent knocking for him , but I wouod got money for him.