AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-31-2016, 03:54 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I would be very surprised if Inter get him on a loan. I just don't think Atalanta would allow that. Why would they after all!? Unless the option is easily turned into an obligation and the sum is 20+ mil, I don't see Atalanta letting him leave in January without taking some serious cash for him.

Pellegrini is good....but doesn't Roma still own him? Or have an option on him or something like that?
Theu have a buy back clause, but still, we should do everything we can to convince him to come to Milan instead of Roma
Papers in Argentina claim Milan have approached Boca Juniors for 30-year-old ex-Roma midfielder Fernando

OH YEAHHHH!!!!!
I also saw that he was injured from April until October with a torn achilis. Great scouting there by Galliani to "re-descover" Gago.
I hope this isn't true...
Knowing Galiani it is certanly truth. Only hope remains in Chinese to block that move.
The reports of Milan making enquiries about Aurier interests me...he's a young full back and might actually thrive under Montella. A mercato of Aurier, Sneijder, and Deulofeu wouldn't be the worst...especially if we go after Koziello (I think he was mentioned in the papers before?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurier is great RB....but he is an absolute nutcase. He will improve the team a lot, but he comes with a big risk of making some kind of problem off the field. Not sure how i feel about this.
Mourinho publically stated that Depay will be leaving the club...

We need a left winger, why not go after him? He's young, has shown loads of potential and to be honest he's a lot better than Niang even if he's not playing much at Man U.
(12-31-2016, 10:56 PM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Mourinho publically stated that Depay will be leaving the club...

We need a left winger, why not go after him? He's young, has shown loads of potential and to be honest he's a lot better than Niang even if he's not playing much at Man U.

He's coming to us mate. Be happy with Deulofeu.

If you can get him remotely arsed then he will rip most Serie A defences apart.
(12-31-2016, 04:58 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]I swear to god I could of gotten money for Adriano from China.Maybe they arent knocking for him , but I wouod got money for him.

We almost did. Didn't  Adriano even travel to Nanjing? For whatever reason, Adriano himself rejected the move. I remember he quoted "lack of respect". Big Grin
(01-01-2017, 05:36 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]We almost did. Didn't  Adriano even travel to Nanjing? For whatever reason, Adriano himself rejected the move. I remember he quoted "lack of respect". Big Grin

Think they offered like a €7/€8m wage when it was almost done they wanted to pay arounf half that.So it wasnt respect it was just money.