AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Markets are open now. Let's see what movement (or lack of it) we get in the next 31 days...
Apparently we're now linked with Gago? I always feel like we're stuck in a time capsule being linked with these players about 10 years after they break out. Expecting the Verratti, Berardi, Bernardeschi links to start popping up in 2026..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Deulofeu is decent, and considering that we have no money, we cant do better than him.
Just hope that Roma doesnt buy back Pellegrini in january
(01-01-2017, 06:57 PM)lucashm Wrote: [ -> ]Deulofeu is decent, and considering that we have no money, we cant do better than him.
Just hope that Roma doesnt buy back Pellegrini in january

That's only if it's actually true mate. Deulofeu would be great, but that's only if he actually comes.
(01-01-2017, 08:07 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]That's only if it's actually true mate. Deulofeu would be great, but that's only if he actually comes.

I think its true really, he hasnt been playing at Everton, and guys like Di Marzio are reporting it, so no reason not to believe it IMO.
The previously complex negotiations taking place between Inter and Atalanta over Roberto Gagliariadini have opened up and both clubs are intent on completing a deal for the young midfielder, a report on gianlucadimarzio.com reads. Gagliardini’s arrival would put an end to Inter’s interest in previously linked names such as Lucas Leiva and Luiz Gustavo. Furthermore, his arrival will be the start of Suning’s dream of a young, Italian filled Inter. Gagliardini will arrive on loan with an option to buy and unless there is sales, he will be the only new face in the mercato.

Source: Gianlucadimarzio.com
Why the fck are we not all over this deal????
What's so special about this Gagliardini? I've never heard of him and I've never seen him play...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-02-2017, 12:05 AM)PerSempre Wrote: [ -> ]What's so special about this Gagliardini? I've never heard of him and I've never seen him play...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty good, young and italian Box to box midfielder who plays for atalanta
(01-01-2017, 11:41 PM)lucashm Wrote: [ -> ]The previously complex negotiations taking place between Inter and Atalanta over Roberto Gagliariadini have opened up and both clubs are intent on completing a deal for the young midfielder, a report on gianlucadimarzio.com reads. Gagliardini’s arrival would put an end to Inter’s interest in previously linked names such as Lucas Leiva and Luiz Gustavo. Furthermore, his arrival will be the start of Suning’s dream of a young, Italian filled Inter. Gagliardini will arrive on loan with an option to buy and unless there is sales, he will be the only new face in the mercato.

Because we have no money to spend and the takeover is not official. Fininvest, or the Chinese, will not commit to spending money in the future - which is all this deal is. The only way Gagliardini is going to Inter on a loan in January is if the "option" becomes an "obligation" very easily and that obligation figure will be at least 20mil. In all honesty....he is not worth that right now. But even if he is, again, we don't have the finances for this sort of an operation. The Chinese have been clear. They are taking on the debt from this seson to this point and don't want any more added liabilities that can possibly mess with the valuation of the club. Not sure if this is because of the approval of funds from China and it's based on the paperwork so far or not...but it's what's happening.
(01-01-2017, 11:41 PM)lucashm Wrote: [ -> ]The previously complex negotiations taking place between Inter and Atalanta over Roberto Gagliariadini have opened up and both clubs are intent on completing a deal for the young midfielder, a report on gianlucadimarzio.com reads. Gagliardini’s arrival would put an end to Inter’s interest in previously linked names such as Lucas Leiva and Luiz Gustavo. Furthermore, his arrival will be the start of Suning’s dream of a young, Italian filled Inter. Gagliardini will arrive on loan with an option to buy and unless there is sales, he will be the only new face in the mercato.

Cause we got €0 and with the deal still not finalized Fininvest wont commit to loaning him and agreeing to pay in the summer.Fininvest wont spend a cent on this or any other mercato