AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MilanNews:
Galliani is expected to return from his vacation in Brazil on Saturday

Why do we have a mercato thread Devilol Aktion060
This when the busiest time of the year should be for this guy (along with the summer) and he spends half of it on vacation. What a joke! Just take a vacation in September! Nobody needs you in September!!!
(01-03-2017, 07:26 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]MilanNews:
Galliani is expected to return from his vacation in Brazil on Saturday

Why do we have a mercato thread Devilol Aktion060

Could it be that he has been talking/scouting/negotiating with some Brazilians e.g. Agents etc.

I know his girlfriend is Brazilian though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He didn't. He was there for New Year just to celebrate. It's second or third year in a row he's doing that. Also last 3 summer mercatoes are affected by his vacations.
(01-03-2017, 08:17 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't. He was there for New Year just to celebrate. It's second or third year in a row he's doing that. Also last 3 summer mercatoes are affected by his vacations.

“I don’t want to do make some kind of statement, but I can say that the transfer of Luiz Adriano to Spartak is certainly possible,” Galliani told Rsport.ru after he flew to Brazil to hold talks with the player’s agent Gilmar Veloz.

From Football-italia.. but might be a mistake, or just convenience since agent is Brazilian too..

Galliani could be wherever he wants to be. There's no money. I have absolutely no expectations for this transfer window. European qualification will be a surprise and a bonus if it happens this season. Hopefully the sale will go through before the summer.  Dodgy
(01-03-2017, 08:35 PM)kaka*** Wrote: [ -> ]“I don’t want to do make some kind of statement, but I can say that the transfer of Luiz Adriano to Spartak is certainly possible,” Galliani told Rsport.ru after he flew to Brazil to hold talks with the player’s agent Gilmar Veloz.

From Football-italia.. but might be a mistake, or just convenience since agent is Brazilian too..

Yes, sure... Transfer finished few days ago, but he needs to stay one week after. To "Talk to agent".
http://www.football-italia.net/96341/cag...briel-swap

Cagliari director Stefano Capozucca confirms Marco Storari is heading to Milan in exchange for Gabriel.
The two goalkeepers are expected to complete an exchange of six-month loan spells.
(01-03-2017, 03:50 PM)lucashm Wrote: [ -> ]Well, for starters, he is italian and that matters alot to me. Also, his technical skills are amazing, his dribbling is excelent, aswell as his passing, and when he is on song, he takes the game by the scruff of the neck and really takes control of the game, and that, is not even mentioning his age, 20 years, which makes him a potential invaluable asset for the next 10 years atleast.
He is not as good as Hazard was when he was his age(obviously),but IMO he is excelent and he brings something that we are missing in midfield.

Thanks for the response. Just out of interest why is him being Italian of importance to you?

I generally agree with your feeling, he's been a revelation this year (I didn't know him before) and he certainly has qualities we're missing. If I had hesitations, one is what his value is and secondly the expectation that will come with him coming. As with Gagliardini, I'm not too keen on spending crazy money on a guy who's breakthrough has only just come through. Secondly, if he comes expectations need to be tempered. He's a talent, but it would be too much to expect him to suddenly improve our side.

I do agree though, I would be optimistic if he came. Good news is he seems to have been on Montella's radar for a while:

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/mil...rini-86161

And is on Mirabelli's too:

http://www.soccerweb24.com/milan-mirabel...r-gennaio/

For anyone wondering who Pellegrini is:

(01-03-2017, 09:16 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the response. Just out of interest why is him being Italian of importance to you?

I generally agree with your feeling, he's been a revelation this year (I didn't know him before) and he certainly has qualities we're missing. If I had hesitations, one is what his value is and secondly the expectation that will come with him coming. As with Gagliardini, I'm not too keen on spending crazy money on a guy who's breakthrough has only just come through. Secondly, if he comes expectations need to be tempered. He's a talent, but it would be too much to expect him to suddenly improve our side.

I do agree though, I would be optimistic if he came. Good news is he seems to have been on Montella's radar for a while:

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/mil...rini-86161

And is on Mirabelli's too:

http://www.soccerweb24.com/milan-mirabel...r-gennaio/

For anyone wondering who Pellegrini is:

I Love Italy and everything that comes with it. I Have strong italian roots in my family, and grew up watching the Italian national team, hell i even supported them ahead of my country(brazil) in the world cup lol, so having italians on my favorite italian team, and the most traditional one too, matters alot to me, because if Milan has a strong Italian core, it means that the National team has one aswell Smile