AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-06-2017, 11:25 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Well , it may get to UCL infact id say it would.But if it would need 2/3 seasons with them all playing together and all paying off with no flops andwith a few years of UCL experience to pay off in Europe.It still may not be good enough to win it.
But lets look at the money.
Berardi €25m
Keita €25m
Pellegrino €20m maybe more
Baselli €20m
Bernadeschi €40-€50m
Pasalic €12-€15m
Belotti well HUGE I dont think he'll cost €94m but he will cost north of €60m.

For near €200m PLUS ...It aint happening bro.
No Baselli, I just mixed the name, don't want him!

Belotti instad of Bacca and some Chinese money
Keita instead of Niang and some Chinese money
Either of Bernardeschi or Berardi from Chinese money
Pellegrino from Chinese money
And a defender from Chinese money!

Bonus, if we can get Pasalic either from the other sales and from those salaries!

I think, this 5+1 signings is really possible, because we will have 130-150 million € from sales and Chinese money!

Maybe we can' buy both Berardi and Bernardeschi, but I believe the others are possible!

And I don't think we can get Bernardeschi and Belotti (Milan fan) cheaper for the others the Prince you wrote seams right!

Maybe this team needs 2 years football together, but after that have a chance to dominate in Europe!!!!
(01-07-2017, 10:02 AM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]No Baselli, I just mixed the name, don't want him!

Belotti instad of Bacca and some Chinese money
Keita instead of Niang and some Chinese money
Either of Bernardeschi or Berardi from Chinese money
Pellegrino from Chinese money
And a defender from Chinese money!

Bonus, if we can get Pasalic either from the other  sales and from those salaries!

I think, this 5+1  signings is really possible, because we will have 130-150 million € from sales and Chinese money!

Maybe we can' buy both Berardi and Bernardeschi, but I believe the others are possible!

And I don't think we can get Bernardeschi and Belotti (Milan fan)  cheaper for the others the Prince you wrote seams right!

Maybe this team needs 2 years football together, but after that have a chance to dominate in Europe!!!!
(01-06-2017, 08:52 PM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]Bacca worth 30 million €, Niang át least 15 million €, that's all together is 45 million €, but be pessimistic and say 35 million € as you said!

The Chinese will have 100 million € / year to spend for the next 3 years, so we will talk about at least 135 million €, so out of the 7 (Baselli, Bernardeschi, Berardi, Keita, Pellegrini, Pasalic and new defender) we can certainly buy at least 4-5 players so it's not so impossible!

And I don't think we will get nothing from the other player's selling, I guess, at least 10 million € and the salaries!

I don't agree with you, this team could challenge for the scudetto, and will be very strong and talented!

About the Chinese spending €100 million a year for the next 3 years, is not solely on transfers.

It is investments in the entire club. This year we need money to "make the wheels going". So the Chinese will cover these losses. The money for covering these losses will as well come from the investments in the club, that the Chinese is rumored to have committed to, as Berlusconi said.

I'm not saying the Chinese won't spend maybe even more than this figure, but just that referring to the economic-commitment that Berlu said, the Chinese have committed to over a three year period is not solely on transfers.

But in regards to selling Bacca, if we really do have the possibility, to cash in on a 30y old, costly player and the offer is "Chinese-big" (€35/40/50/60 millions) then I say go!

If it is a €30 million offer or less, I would take into consideration what the alternative will be. Signing Deulofeu and moving Niang on top + splash the Bacca cash on a midfielder would mean a go from my point of view!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some mistakes in the writing:

Can't - missed a t letter
And I think we can get both Bernardeschi and Belotti cheaper instead of don't think!
Price not Prince!

Sorry Bro, but I am typing on my phone, and this predictive typing killing me...:/
Just a couple of quick rumours. Galliani is trying to push for Keita Balde to come now on loan with option to buy, while Fassone wants to maybe wait until the summer. His agent also confirmed that him joining is a realistic possibility yesterday, so basically I think he's quite likely to come sooner or later.

Gregorio, I agree in part with your thoughts. Personally I'm not too fussed about an all Italian Milan, but as mentioned before we need to have clear ideas on building foundations. However, building around Italians is a bit of a double edged sword that Jay mentioned, due to the cost for what right now is potential. Italians are going for premium prices despite having proven little, the reason imo being that in recent years that dearth of quality in the Italian youth set up means that the best Italian players right now are prized assets for clubs.

If up to me, I'd go for 3 Italians in the near future:

Bernadeschi or Berardi
Pellegrini
Armando Izzo

I think Bernadeschi and Berardi have proven to show great results in the past couple of years and both seemed ready to take a step up to become star players. Bernadeschi is probably favoured right now for me, purely due to his versatility and positive attitude, which benefits our current environment and means that we have more options rather than direct competition with Suso.

Pellegrini I've spoken a fair bit about recently, but basically has qualities I think are good for our squad and features we're a little lacking in. With Bonaventura available in midfield, it also puts less pressure on him as he's still very young. Pellegrini coming means I wouldn't consider Pasalic anymore and I probably wouldn't consider Tielemans either (I've spoken a lot about getting him of late).

Izzo I've mentioned recently, I think he's underrated by many and has qualities that fit well with Montella's ideas. He's a very solid player that would add strength in depth.

Other than these, I'm keen on Keita coming in, but then we still have 3 roles that I think we need to consider and fill. First is the forward position, where we need a quality CF. This is dependent on what and who we have, but assuming Bacca leaves and Belotti (who is really expensive) doesn't come, then we have Lapadula, Niang and possibly Keita. Lapadula's a great guy, but I question whether he has the quality we need, while Niang has the potential to be great, but has literally everything to prove. Keita's done well for Lazio in the role, so could be more realistic, but again he's got a lot to prove.

The other two positions that we need to consider are midfield and CB. I think a quality ball playing CB is needed to make a step up at the back. Meanwhile in midfield I'd still want to add one highly physical midfielder. Currently the only one in our squad that really gives the team physical strength and aggression is Kucka, so we would still need to bring in a quality replacement for him.

All of this could cost a lot though, so we would need to consider the plans spreading over a couple of mercato rather than all in summer. Some players, for example Pellegrini, could perhaps be secured but left to grow in Sassuolo, and we temporarily make do with the CFs we have for the short term and then bring in a top player later on.
(01-07-2017, 10:38 AM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]Some mistakes in the writing:

Can't - missed a t letter
And I think we can get both Bernardeschi and Belotti cheaper instead of don't think!
Price not Prince!

Sorry Bro, but I am typing on my phone, and this predictive typing killing me...:/
We wont.Fiorentina legit HATE AC Milan.They will want and get more than €40m for Bernadeschi .

Belotti has a €94m release clause , its there for a reason Torino want top dollar and while he will not cost €94m he will cost €60m or more.

If you're thinking its possible to get Bernadeschi for €25m and Belotti for like €30m you will be disappointed.
(01-07-2017, 12:12 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]We wont.Fiorentina legit HATE AC Milan.They will want and get more than €40m for Bernadeschi .

Belotti has a €94m release clause , its there for a reason Torino want top dollar and while he will not cost €94m he will cost €60m or more.

If you're thinking its possible to get Bernadeschi for €25m and Belotti for like €30m you will be disappointed.

No, I am thinking €35m for Bernardeschi and €45m for Belotti, but no more!
They are very young and unproven at the highest level, no way they can sell them for more! Nobody will pay them more!
(01-07-2017, 01:56 PM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]No, I am thinking €35m for Bernardeschi and €45m for Belotti, but no more!
They are very young and unproven at the highest level, no way they can sell them for more! Nobody will pay them more!

English teams are buying unproven talents young fiys with a season behind them  for €60m , They'll spunk big and wont even think about it.Theyre spending €40m on bench players.Unfortunately the market is crazy and gets worse each transfer window.Belotti is on fire , he is 22 and has scored consitently for a couple of years at a very unfancied team.
Bernadeschi is good and Spurs are on his tail now with an offer near €47m they want to secure him before he renews with a €70m release clause.If the Chinese want to get these guys they'll have to dig hella deep.
New rumors say that Mourinho wants Keita Balde and is willing to offer 30m right away for the player and a salary of 4mln euros per season. IF this is true we can say goodbye.