AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aparently we gave up on Deulofeu and now we're targeting Depay. (Loan with possible buy).
Juve offering a DES Zaza swap : TuttoSport so its crap.

Watford Southampton want Honda : English media

Montella has officially given up on a new regista or CM being signed so will use what he has and thats Bertolacci to rotate with Locatelli when needed : Italian papers

If the opportunity arises to sign a winger Galliani will do it.Says nothing about quality or level of winger  Sagrin and will be a loan move only.

Luiz Adriano still at Milan 
As is Sosa...and Honda and Ely and Vangioni and Poli ...

So to summerise : AC Milan are in position waaaay ahead of the expectations are 2 points off a UCL place with a game in hand.
They desperately need a regista a winger and a CM to solidify a challenge on a UCL place.
Desprately need to get rid of the deadweight and useless players mentioned.We are in the transfer window over a week into it and ...aaaaand

Galliani has done nothing is still on holiday legit on holiday.No CM will be signed and no regista will be signed not even attempts to sign them.A winger might be signed if hes cheap free or loan.None of the utter shite has been offloaded ...Not even the fairly easy Luiz Adriano to Spartak deal was secured.Adriano Galliani is absolute duuuurt
I guess the transfer window activity is exactly as we could expect. Nothing new, another season on it's way down the drain. Next big question is if the sale will go through before the summer or next season will be just like this one, wasted...
Torino SD released a statement that they have turned down Arsenals €65m offer for Belotti , for anyone that thought he'd go for €40-€45m
(01-08-2017, 04:10 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Torino SD released a statement that they have turned down Arsenals €65m offer for Belotti , for anyone that thought he'd go for €40-€45m

Galliani would have taken 15m if he was in charge of Torino.
Way overpriced, and if they are serious about that price they are limiting themselves, at those prices at most 5 teams can afford it.
(01-08-2017, 04:46 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Way overpriced, and if they are serious about that price they are limiting themselves, at those prices at most 5 teams can afford it.

And the teams that can afford it won't need him. So... yeah, this one-hit wonder will be completely forgotten by next season.
Woww 65M for Belloti if I were in charge, say yes without a blink. Smile
(01-08-2017, 01:38 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the transfer window activity is exactly as we could expect. Nothing new, another season on it's way down the drain. Next big question is if the sale will go through before the summer or next season will be just like this one, wasted...

I don't agreee, I mean that lack of a market could mean we don't hit the highs this season we've been hoping for, but that doesn't mean this season is down the drain. In fact, I don't consider last season one that went down the drain, as while Silvio committed harakiri last season by sacking Mihajlovic, there was some definite progress made from previous years, the most clear example being Donnarumma coming through.

This year's seen further development of a new generation of players coming through and we're on the right track, albeit slower than hoped. Montella's also imprinted his ideas on the side and confidence and enthusiasm is the highest it's been for years. So yes, we may not reach CL places this year, but to say it's a season down the drain is an exaggeration.
(01-08-2017, 04:10 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Torino SD released a statement that they have turned down Arsenals €65m offer for Belotti , for anyone that thought he'd go for €40-€45m

The release clause is €100m, but only for foreign clubs!
For Italian clubs there are no release clause!
Why, because Belotti who also signed the contract wants to stay in Italy and later on move for a big italian club, preferably to Milan!
He knew, no italian club can pay this release clause, and he doesn't want to move abroad thats why they set the release clause so high, because he knew, no foreign club will pay this either!

When he feels ready for a big club, he will ask to be sold, preferably to his favourite club, Milan, for a fee €45m maximum, I will bet on this!!!