AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-08-2017, 05:12 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Woww 65M for Belloti if I were in charge, say yes without a blink. Smile

Belotti has to agree too, they can't force him to move!
(01-08-2017, 07:12 PM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]The release clause is €100m, but only for foreign clubs!
For Italian clubs there are no release clause!
Why, because Belotti who also signed the contract wants to stay in Italy and later on move for a big italian club, preferably to Milan!
He knew, no italian club can pay this release clause, and he doesn't want to move abroad thats why they set the release clause so high, because he knew, no foreign club will pay this either!

When he feels ready for a big club, he will ask to be sold, preferably to his favourite club, Milan, for a fee €45m maximum, I will bet on this!!!

His release clause is €94m not €100m.
He will not be sold for the release clause.
He will go for around €60m in the summer.
A foreign club doesnt have to pay the release clause either.They just have to pay a fee that Torino will accept.Him liking Milan means jack plenty of players followed Milan especially guys in their early 20's as 10 years ago Milan were excellent.Still doesnt mean theyll join or that they wont turn Milan down with ease.You seem to be banking on a Chinese sale.Thats still very far from happening , theyre starting with new excuses for why it wont happen by March 3rd already.
I will take that bet.I will be you €1000 that Belotti does not sign for AC Milan in the summer for €45m.Infact I will bet more that Milan will not sign a player for €45m in the summer.
(01-08-2017, 07:14 PM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]Belotti has to agree too, they can't force him to move!

Money talks.If a UCL regular agrees a fee with Torino and offers big wages he will say yes.Like all players.
(01-08-2017, 07:12 PM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]The release clause is €100m, but only for foreign clubs!
For Italian clubs there are no release clause!
Why, because Belotti who also signed the contract wants to stay in Italy and later on move for a big italian club, preferably to Milan!
He knew, no italian club can pay this release clause, and he doesn't want to move abroad thats why they set the release clause so high, because he knew, no foreign club will pay this either!

When he feels ready for a big club, he will ask to be sold, preferably to his favourite club, Milan, for a fee €45m maximum, I will bet on this!!!

This guy isn't even worth 45M.
Belotti is exactly why I don't want to sign too many of these Italian youngsters. Overhyped and even more overpriced. The guy has had a grand total of half a good season at the Serie A, and all of a sudden, he is worth over 65M? Give me a break, man. Bazoer just went to Wolfsburg for like 9M, and that's the kind of investment we should be making.
(01-08-2017, 07:14 PM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]Belotti has to agree too, they can't force him to move!

If Arsenal can pay that kind of money to get him, double or triple what he's getting now surely no problem for them. Look at Oscar or Witsel.

For 45M I would take my time to scout Latin area, I can get at least 3 next Messi, or next Neymar ☺ seriously Belotti is not worth that much and wont.
The fee's today are huge and ridiculous.
But like it or not its pay or lose out and potentially have what we basically have now.Is Belotti worth €60/€65/70m I'll you this...he's worth whatever a team pays for him.
@edysim saying we can take €45m and go to South America and get Messi's and Neymars is just not true , there is only 1 Messi and Neymar came from South America and cost over €70m.South American olayers are not cheap , you cant a Kaka for €8m anymore.Lucas cost PSG €45 Gabriel Jesus cost Man City a similar fee.A player with talent like Gabigol cost €30m and even a decent player but not a world class talent like Bernard was €25m.

If the Chinese do buy the club and are as rich as people hope then I could care less how much they pay or overpay.Its simple Milan will have to spend huge if they want to compete with Juve and in the UCL.
Riccardo Orsolini, ladies and gentlemen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bh4np8V3rY

Juventus is apparently very close to signing him, the video I just posted is recent, I haven't seen a nice dribble like that in a while.
screw Belotti. The blokes' worth 30 absolute tops! He's a talented player but the money being attached to him is just stupid. The market at the moment is a mess thanks to the Chinese coming in a screwing things up. Can't blame just them though, the English teams have been doing similar for a while now. Paying obscene amounts for players.
So far there's been little movement in the transfer window, can't say I'm surprised. But there's no use panicking and doing what Galliani usually does. Would rather see us sign no one rather than seeing another Vangioni, Sosa or Luis Adriano... we should concentrate on selling up some of these guys, selling off Bacca to China, pushing Niang up front. Sign Balde, and a decent CM, and look at a CB if there's money left over...

I heard we where switching Storari for Gabriel - sounds good to me...
Players to sell -
Ely
Luiz Adriano
Honda
Poli/Sosa - one of them
Vangioni
Bacca if we get good money offer. - see if we can convince a chinese club to offer 40-50

Players to buy or positions to fill
Sign Pasalic permanently
Enquire about Tielemans
Sign Kante (hopefully Kante and Tielemans can come from the Bacca money)
sign a solid CB...

I'd be more than happy with that.

End of season we can look at moving off the others
Poli/Sosa - the other one that's still around
Kucka
Zapata
(01-06-2017, 01:36 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]I reay dont see him developing into what we hope or even half of it.He's been pampered for years & now that hes no longer a kid (still very young clearly ) it seems he bought into his own hype and just doesnt work anywhere near as hard as he should.I think that was a thing that was an issue at Malaga.But luckily enough we have some youth that could form the spine of a very very healthy Milan team.

A good example that comes to mind, most people would never have heard of... Fabio Paim

Cristiano Ronaldo, when he was coming through Sporting CP, had said "iF you think I'm good, just wait till you see Fabio..." 

Attitude plays a huge part... It's not always so simple to say the guys talented. The hype gets into these kids heads and they think they're already the best in the word...

For every Cristiano Ronaldo there is a Fabio Paim
For every Luis Figo there is a Dani

There are always players with the talent but in the end a good head prevails... We need to offer the right support for these kids not and hope they turn out more like Gigi and Locatelli...