AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-22-2016, 06:59 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]"There are reports Milan could release Mario Pasalic early from his loan after the Chelsea-owned midfielder struggled to get playing time." It's only caliomercato but still ....

Too funny!  Devilol

It's still only September! If true, what a joke. We just gifted Chelsea 500,000 like it's nothing...

On the other hand, if the kid is not up to it and can't get in front of a terrible Poli, or an 18yr old Locatelli, than it's only right that he goes elsewhere.......which begs the obvious question, who the hell made the decision to sign him? Did anyone even scout this kid in the past year/year and a half or did Galliani just get a phone call from an agent and brought the kid here. Same old shit that infuriates us for years now...
I think the answer to your question is pretty obvious, nefremo. Galliani's method of selecting and signing players is pretty much textbook for terrible management. I bet you most of the Milan management and scouting department never even heard of this guy before and yet there he is. Another lousy signing, money lost and nobody will ask questions about it because "it's just part of business".
(09-22-2016, 07:35 PM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]I just remembred that we also signed Mati fernandez. how awesome will it be when he is back.

I almost forgot that we signed him! Wasn't he the South American Player of the Year? Except that it was ten years ago...
(09-22-2016, 06:59 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]"There are reports Milan could release Mario Pasalic early from his loan after the Chelsea-owned midfielder struggled to get playing time." It's only caliomercato but still ....

Nothing new as long as Galliani exists..
When is Galliani's last day at work? Why am I thinking that it is in September? Wishful thinking, I guess?
(09-22-2016, 08:26 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Too funny!  Devilol

It's still only September! If true, what a joke. We just gifted Chelsea 500,000 like it's nothing...

On the other hand, if the kid is not up to it and can't get in front of a terrible Poli, or an 18yr old Locatelli, than it's only right that he goes elsewhere.......which begs the obvious question, who the hell made the decision to sign him? Did anyone even scout this kid in the past year/year and a half or did Galliani just get a phone call from an agent and brought the kid here. Same old shit that infuriates us for years now...

Regardless of how good or how shit the kid is, a dry loan for a young prospect was always going to be a bad deal. 

We're not so bad a team that we actually have the space to play him when all of our players are injured/tired/off form. 
Loans like this make sense for smaller clubs who could actually use the loanee as a boost of quality, but for clubs like us, it's a waste of money. I bet Montella was never consulted for this, either this or we were trying to get one arm onto the negotiation table so that we could deal for other players later.
(09-21-2016, 08:56 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]A little disappointed in seeing this:

http://www.football-italia.net/91783/juv...10m-kessie

I mentioned Kessie earlier in the summer when we were linked to him, he looks like a very good player. Seems now it's unlikely we'll be in the running.

Latest is Bayern is also scouting him, we dont have proper scouts, remember??!  Devilol
Actually makes me think of my post here:

http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthre...#pid102832
Gabriel Jesus confirms “I said no to Inter and Juventus” not least because “I’m a Milan fan!”