AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PRIMO ESAME PER I CINESI - Un attaccante completo, capace di fare reparto da solo come il suo idolo Shevchenko, e allora una pazza idea: Milan, perché non regalarti Belotti per il cambio di proprietà? Una lucida e costosa follia, servirebbero non meno di 50-60 milioni a giugno per convincere Cairo a lasciar partire il Gallo (la clausola da 100 milioni vale solo per l'estero), ma qualora il closing si concretizzi come da programma sarebbe il miglior biglietto da visita per il duo Fassone-Mirabelli e per la nuova proprietà cinese: rispondere agli acquisti di Inter (Gagliardini) e Juventus (Caldara) assicurandosi a suon di milioni il miglior attaccante italiano in circolazione, giovane e per giunta di fede rossonera; dimostrare fin da subito di avere il potenziale economico per riportare la società di via Aldo Rossi ai fasti di un tempo. Si tratta di una provocazione chiaramente, ma se l'obiettivo degli investitori asiatici è di presentarsi con un nome di grido a giugno Belotti sarebbe quello giusto sia dal punto di vista tecnico che d'immagine per il nuovo corso: Milan, ecco il primo obiettivo per l'estate, con il Gallo puoi di nuovo alzare la voce (e la cresta).

I hope he will join us, Bonaventura - Belotti - Suso would be deadly next year!
This guy is awesome, he is so fast, good dribbler, dangerous, prolific goalscorer and a MILAN FAN!

One of Bernardeschi, Berardi or Keita for the wing, plus one midfielder Pellegrini or the German Kramer and one defender, an Italian one or Süle, who would be a dream!

With this 4 signings (which is not impossible) we will improve further and can our say for the Scudetto challenge!
(01-13-2017, 12:11 PM)Gregorio Wrote: [ -> ]PRIMO ESAME PER I CINESI - Un attaccante completo, capace di fare reparto da solo come il suo idolo Shevchenko, e allora una pazza idea: Milan, perché non regalarti Belotti per il cambio di proprietà? Una lucida e costosa follia, servirebbero non meno di 50-60 milioni a giugno per convincere Cairo a lasciar partire il Gallo (la clausola da 100 milioni vale solo per l'estero), ma qualora il closing si concretizzi come da programma sarebbe il miglior biglietto da visita per il duo Fassone-Mirabelli e per la nuova proprietà cinese: rispondere agli acquisti di Inter (Gagliardini) e Juventus (Caldara) assicurandosi a suon di milioni il miglior attaccante italiano in circolazione, giovane e per giunta di fede rossonera; dimostrare fin da subito di avere il potenziale economico per riportare la società di via Aldo Rossi ai fasti di un tempo. Si tratta di una provocazione chiaramente, ma se l'obiettivo degli investitori asiatici è di presentarsi con un nome di grido a giugno Belotti sarebbe quello giusto sia dal punto di vista tecnico che d'immagine per il nuovo corso: Milan, ecco il primo obiettivo per l'estate, con il Gallo puoi di nuovo alzare la voce (e la cresta).

I hope he will join us, Bonaventura - Belotti - Suso would be deadly next year!
This guy is awesome, he is so fast, good dribbler, dangerous, prolific goalscorer and a MILAN FAN!

One of Bernardeschi, Berardi or Keita for the wing, plus one midfielder Pellegrini or the German Kramer and one defender, an Italian one or Süle, who would be a dream!

With this 4 signings (which is not impossible) we will improve further and can our say for the Scudetto challenge!

If Milan are to going to try and sign Belotti & Berardi youre talking €100m at least.Dont forget Berardi is an Inter Milan fan and wants to play for them.

If its Belotti and Bernadeschi it will be over €100m.
Roma have a clause to buy back Pellegrini from Sassuolo for €7m and his agent Giampiero Pocetta recently said they do have an agreement to rejoin Roma at the end of the season.

The story about Kramer is just that a story , the same report says its Kramer and Rudy Milan like despite the fact Rudy signed for Bayern mere weeks ago.

Süle wont join Milan heres what he said a month ago
Wanted by Inter and AC Milan, Niklas Sule of Hoffenheim was clear about not wanting to move to Italy, claiming that the two Milanese sides have gone down in the world.

“I know that they have contacted my agent, but moving to Italy would make no sense for me. Milan and Inter have lost their magic,” 

They had great players in the past, the fans are good, the city is beautiful

“But the teams are declining. It would be a step back for a Bundesliga player, also because both sides have long struggled to qualify to Europe. I’d rather play in the Premier League”.

While theres fantasy flying around about Milan nowadays , its also wise to remain relistic.The fact is theres a takeover deal and its not yet done.Until Galliani is gone the Chinese own Milan Mirabelli & Fassone are in place and the official club site releases a statement the Milan has been sold and Fininvest do the same , I wouldnt buy into any of this stuff we read daily.
Also people seem to think its a given that Milan will start lavishly spending on players.Who's to say they will , the reports from Chinese side said they'll invest €300m into the club over 3 or 4 years and its not €300m on JUST players , itse €300m in total as in players infrastucture youth sector etc...
Rudy sets to join Bayern once his contract expires while Sule, the two teams are just finalising fee and some details.. even if takeover is completed,I dont expect we would sign so many 'star players' at once. At least 1-2 max is most realistic
(01-13-2017, 01:59 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]“I know that they have contacted my agent, but moving to Italy would make no sense for me. Milan and Inter have lost their magic,” 
They had great players in the past, the fans are good, the city is beautiful

“But the teams are declining. It would be a step back for a Bundesliga player, also because both sides have long struggled to qualify to Europe. I’d rather play in the Premier League”.
ouch...
(01-13-2017, 06:32 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]ouch...

Was discussed in lenght at the time.Was very owy , but its how the majority of players feel.Until Milan can show they can spend big and offer big wages it will remain this way.
We'll have to remain content with getting guys that arent wanted but talented like Suso or unoticed like Bona...A team of Bon's and Suso's is not a bad thing.But for every 1 of them we see a Sosa & Adriano & Poli & TAIWO SILVESTRE URBY TORRES ESSIEN MUNTARI ..I could go on
Just to let people dream a little...

http://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-mi...ang-241470
And than back to reality.

http://www.football-italia.net/96813/deu...s-galliani

Deulofeu or no-one, hints Galliani

Adriano Galliani admits “there are still no answers” on Gerard Deulofeu and hints the Everton attacker is Milan’s only realistic signing this month.
Sosa to China rumour.
We want to ship Sosa to China? I wonder why we even signed him in the first place...

http://www.football-italia.net/96862/mil...sosa-china
I read that his value is estimated to be 6M. Apparently we paid 7.5M for him. O