AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And then we pay his agent the 6m
http://www.football-italia.net/96882/sos...fenerbahce

Fenerbahce reportedly offered to buy Jose Ernesto Sosa for €7.5m, but the ex-Besiktas midfielder turned them down.
New rumours of Sosa to Fenerbache too.

We've been linked to a lot of names of late (most mentioned before at some point or another) with most being for the summer rather than this winter. The names include:

Aubameyang: Apparently a dream for the Chinese ownership. I'm all for this one, he's at his peak, a world class striker, has qualities we can use (pace, poaching, dribbling and very direct) and is from our youth set up.
Dahoud: Apparently Mirabelli's a big fan. Technically very gifted and versatile I do like Dahoud, though I think he needs to grow. If he comes, I see no point in also going for Pellegrini, who I think has similar potential.
De Vrij: Apparently Fassone really wants him to partner with Romagnoli. There's little denying that he's been one of the best CBs in Serie A since joing Lazio, though personally I'm not totally sure he's the right man.
Pellegrini: Roma are said to be chasing him (he's from their youth set up), with Juve and Milan also after him. I'm a fan of his, I like his ability on the ball and the threat he poses in atttack.
Keita Balde: Not sure there's anything new to add here, he looks likely to be the first purchase under Chinese ownership.
Bernadeschi: He fuelled recent rumours by saying he idolised Shevchenko. I'd really like him at Milan if possible.
Deulofeu: He looks like he may well join this winter, with Everton making new signings and him apparently wanting Milan.
Koziello: Been linked again, though just today he's distanced the rumours by saying no one's been in contact.
Thanks, Dev. That's very helpful information for someone like me that has been too busy to keep up with the news.
Lorenzo Pellegrini's agent: "Should an offer from Milan arrive, he would definitely not say 'No'. He [Pellegrini] would like Milan."
Ok this is it guys. We better not Fuck up this one, Pellegrini is a monster of a prospect AND he wants to come, absolutely inexcusable if we miss out on him
I think Pellegrini will go for around the same price as Gagliardini, which is over 20mil. I don't see us spending that right now as it's been clearly stated by our management multiple times that we have a budget of zero for this winter.

Hopefully this rumored Sosa sale to a Chinese club happens and we can take around 10mil for him. Maybe than a deal can be structured for Pellegrini with that money. But I wouldn't count on it. I think he'll stay where he is until the summer and than we'll see.
(01-15-2017, 03:12 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I think Pellegrini will go for around the same price as Gagliardini, which is over 20mil. I don't see us spending that right now as it's been clearly stated by our management multiple times that we have a budget of zero for this winter.

Hopefully this rumored Sosa sale to a Chinese club happens and we can take around 10mil for him. Maybe than a deal can be structured for Pellegrini with that money. But I wouldn't count on it. I think he'll stay where he is until the summer and than we'll see.

Definitely, he will stay there until the end of the season, i was talking with my mind on the summer. But we really should be all over him come summer, the fact that he wants to play for us makes me want him even more
At best the Sosa situation will go like this.
1)Rumours lots of talk €10m mentioned.
2)Badelj rumoured to Milan for the Sosa cash
3) Talks start between Sosa and Beijing
4)We follow it closely
5) Sosa us released and free to join Beijing with Mikan getting €0 ...then they talk of wages saved which is around €8m IIRC...

So with Adrianos €25m saved and Sosa's €8m Milan will still buy no one this window.At best it'll be that Everton kids loan.

All the rumours are players that will help Milan.But at this stage we dont know what will happen with the sale , will it happen or will it disappear.If it does what will the Chinese spend.
Going from news Dortmund would want around €70m if Aubameyang was sol
Dahoud extremely talented young player from the Bundesliga will cost around €30m.
Lazio want €40m for DeVrij.
Pellegrini will go for the same as Gagliardini IMO €25m
Keita €30m
Bernadeschi €40-€45m
Koziello €30m
Deulofeu €10-€15m

Thats astronomical and totally unrealistic.Is it just a combination of them ? As always I'll believe when I see it.But I think expectations are just not close to what will happen.
For anyone who is still dreaming: Bayern Munich just announced that both Rudy and Sule will become Bayern Munich player in the summer. 

[Image: OYn3-fxzqxha9688144.jpg]
Well we know what Süle said about Milan.There was no chance theyd of joined , its why even if the Chinese big I dont see Aubameyang as remotely possible.
Badelj , Keita , Deulofeu , Belotti if we offer €60m-€65m those are possible.But if the sale isnt done by the summer mercato it'll be miserable once again.