AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-15-2017, 12:47 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]At best the Sosa situation will go like this.
1)Rumours lots of talk €10m mentioned.
2)Badelj rumoured to Milan for the Sosa cash
3) Talks start between Sosa and Beijing
4)We follow it closely
5) Sosa us released and free to join Beijing with Mikan getting €0 ...then they talk of wages saved which is around €8m IIRC...

So with Adrianos €25m saved and Sosa's €8m Milan will still buy no one this window.At best it'll be that Everton kids loan.

All the rumours are players that will help Milan.But at this stage we dont know what will happen with the sale , will it happen or will it disappear.If it does what will the Chinese spend.
Going from news Dortmund would want around €70m if Aubameyang was sol
Dahoud extremely talented young player from the Bundesliga will cost around €30m.
Lazio want €40m for DeVrij.
Pellegrini will go for the same as Gagliardini IMO €25m
Keita €30m
Bernadeschi €40-€45m
Koziello €30m
Deulofeu €10-€15m

Thats astronomical and totally unrealistic.Is it just a combination of them ? As always I'll believe when I see it.But I think expectations are just not close to what will happen.

Well, for starters, these are the players we have scouted, but we wont buy all of them,because for starters we wont buy 3 midfielders, and Pellegrini, koziello and Dahoud are similar, so i think we would buy only one of them. For the wings i believe we will buy Keita from the ones you listed, altough i prefer bernarderschi.No chance we buy Deulofeu in the summer if we dont sign him on loan now and he kicks ass until june, we will have much better options in the summer.
As for De Vrij, he is very injury prone, so i prefer we just stay away from him, and focus on another player.
Yeah pretty much agree with lucashm on this, bear in mind that names we're scouting and have shown some interest in doesn't equal everyone we will likely sign, nor is it probably limited to this list, I would expect a huge number of players being scouted that don't make the news.

Nor would I expect all of those that we would sign would necessarily come in one summer, we could be talking about targets for next January or summer 2018.

Today, Tielemans and Kramer have been linked.

One thing I would take away from all of this more than anything is it shows possibly how Mirabelli and Fassone are looking to build. With the exception of Aubameyang, who's at his peak, and I guess Kramer, every name is regarded as one of the top upcoming talents in the world game, each one known for their technical proficiency more than possibly any other quality.
(01-13-2017, 06:32 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]ouch...

to be fair, this was before both takeovers. He'd probably have a different opinion now that both teams are showing improvements and will have money to spend.
(01-14-2017, 09:53 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]New rumours of Sosa to Fenerbache too.

We've been linked to a lot of names of late (most mentioned before at some point or another) with most being for the summer rather than this winter. The names include:

Aubameyang: Apparently a dream for the Chinese ownership. I'm all for this one, he's at his peak, a world class striker, has qualities we can use (pace, poaching, dribbling and very direct) and is from our youth set up.
Dahoud: Apparently Mirabelli's a big fan. Technically very gifted and versatile I do like Dahoud, though I think he needs to grow. If he comes, I see no point in also going for Pellegrini, who I think has similar potential.
De Vrij: Apparently Fassone really wants him to partner with Romagnoli. There's little denying that he's been one of the best CBs in Serie A since joing Lazio, though personally I'm not totally sure he's the right man.
Pellegrini: Roma are said to be chasing him (he's from their youth set up), with Juve and Milan also after him. I'm a fan of his, I like his ability on the ball and the threat he poses in atttack.
Keita Balde: Not sure there's anything new to add here, he looks likely to be the first purchase under Chinese ownership.
Bernadeschi: He fuelled recent rumours by saying he idolised Shevchenko. I'd really like him at Milan if possible.
Deulofeu: He looks like he may well join this winter, with Everton making new signings and him apparently wanting Milan.
Koziello: Been linked again, though just today he's distanced the rumours by saying no one's been in contact.

I'll take Aubameyang, De Vrij, Balde, and Bernadeschi... for midfield... Veratti and Tielemans... only need about 250mill for this... no problem!
(01-15-2017, 07:59 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah pretty much agree with lucashm on this, bear in mind that names we're scouting and have shown some interest in doesn't equal everyone we will likely sign, nor is it probably limited to this list, I would expect a huge number of players being scouted that don't make the news.

Nor would I expect all of those that we would sign would necessarily come in one summer, we could be talking about targets for next January or summer 2018.

Today, Tielemans and Kramer have been linked.

One thing I would take away from all of this more than anything is it shows possibly how Mirabelli and Fassone are looking to build. With the exception of Aubameyang, who's at his peak, and I guess Kramer, every name is regarded as one of the top upcoming talents in the world game, each one known for their technical proficiency more than possibly any other quality.
Exactly, Mirabelli and Fassone are just following today´s trend really, nowaday, clubs pay for potential, and not current ability, having a mix of experience and youth is essential these days, and tbh, i quite like the direction we are going, kind of reminds me of how Chelsea( my first team) did in 2012, when we signed a number of young players, like Hazard(best player on the PL) ,Oscar,Azpilicueta(best defender on the league),Courtois(Top 2 goalkeeper on the PL),Moses, De Bruyne( top 5 in the PL,currently plays for City though),Lukaku.
Not all of those players became starters for the club imediately, but if you identify the right players, you could be very much be looking at 10+ years from essentialy the core of the team, which seems to be what we are doing right now, we have a few excelent building blocks like Donnaruma ,Romagnoli and Suso, if we can add to it, with youth(pellegrini, Bernarderschi,Bellotti and Conti), and some experience( Badelj), i believe we will be at the top of the game again for a long time.
(01-15-2017, 10:54 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]to be fair, this was before both takeovers. He'd probably have a different opinion now that both teams are showing improvements and will have money to spend.

He only said it 5/6 weeks , so he knows were in the process of a supposed takeover which is still not settled , and Inter had already been taken over.He just said what he felt , that Milan and Inter have great historys but currently arent a team hed want to join.If he left Germany he'd like the EPL.
(01-15-2017, 11:05 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]He only said it 5/6 weeks , so he knows were in the process of a supposed takeover which is still not settled , and Inter had already been taken over.He just said what he felt , that Milan and Inter have great historys but currently arent a team hed want to join.If he left Germany he'd like the EPL.

ok then my bad. He said the same thing start of the season before the takeovers, I didnt realise he said it again. 

Just saw that article... not sure I want a bloke who thinks Boateng is better than Bonucci and Chiellini... bloke's clearly on crack. Boateng isn't even as goot as Hummels. And he'd rather stay in the Bundesliga then come to Milan? No problem, you stay in your two team league.
one last thing then I'll shut up... apparently goal.com claim our wage bill is 164mill euros in 2015

This goes to show how far the clubs gone... We're doing better now then we where back then and our current wage bill is around 80mill...
With Luis Adriano - 3mill and Honda 2.5mill set to go either now or end of season...
http://www.football-italia.net/96968/nia...ed-arsenal

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has reportedly asked the Gunners “to do anything” for the signature of Milan forward M’Baye Niang.
Euro 2016 Boateng or last season's Boateng is a lot better than Bonucci, who is great because of sweeper role in 3-5-2 in my opinion. 3-5-2 and Barzagli who is the best Juve CB in the last 5 years if you ask me made him better than he is. Also Juve's midfield was too good for any team in Serie A. On the other hand,this season's Boateng is probably worst defender on the planet.

By the way, what do you think about Lemar?