AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-16-2017, 02:34 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.football-italia.net/96968/nia...ed-arsenal

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has reportedly asked the Gunners “to do anything” for the signature of Milan forward M’Baye Niang.

"anything"? I doubt it. Would they be willing to pay the same price Manchester United paid for Martial? Grinundwech
(01-16-2017, 06:32 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]"anything"? I doubt it. Would they be willing to pay the same price Manchester United paid for Martial? Grinundwech

They offered 60M for Baelotti. Maybe that's what they want to spend for attacker. It wouldnt be fair to stop them twice in those intentions  Diablotin
I thought that they officially denied the news of offering 65M for Belotti?
(01-16-2017, 07:00 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]They offered 60M for Baelotti. Maybe that's what they want to spend for attacker. It wouldnt be fair to stop them twice in those intentions  Diablotin

I agree. It would only be kind of us to accept that offer...
With Niang's attitude, I would be happy to get rid of him with 10 or 15M. Angry
(01-16-2017, 07:28 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that they officially denied the news of offering 65M for Belotti?

My dream signing would be Belotti, with him we would be deadly!
Bacca out Belotti in, that's my wish for the Summer!

He is the one with whom we could improve our starting lineup the most!
good to see Luis Adriano go and how good is that... we got 1mill for him but we save so much money from not having his large wage to pay... what an idiotic logic... How about we don't sign useless players for big wages... Hopefully next to go... Honda and Sosa...
Sosa, Luiz Adriano, Mati Fernandez ,Vangioni ..Have cost Milan the price of 2 players that would actually be of help.
Its in the €30m range easy ...give or take.
Don't forget we also paid 7M for Adriano when he had only six months left on his contract. So yeah, we are big winners here all right. But hey, remember, its not Galliani's fault, its the fans' fault.
(01-17-2017, 03:02 AM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget we also paid 7M for Adriano when he had only six months left on his contract. So yeah, we are big winners here all right. But hey, remember, its not Galliani's fault, its the fans' fault.

I still see people on twitter saying Galliani is a master and he has no money to work with.When I say he has spent €944m in the past 3 seasons they come back saying on who   Sagrin it baffles me that a lot of fans think if Milan arent spending money on players they arent spending anything.There isnt a club in history that has spent close to €1 billion to finish 8th 10th and 7th