AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aubameyang may come out of our youth rank, but I believe that he openly admits that he dreams playing for Real Madrid. I don't think we have any hope of getting him back, CL or not.
First off, l want to talk about English money. Manchester has 689 m euros revenue without CL. it's amazing.l know its inflated thanks to pound/euro, at least this factor has some effect in it. Above all,They are ahead of Barca and Real around 140 m euros. considering Real's and Barca's revenue consists of other branches such as basketball, ice okey, as well as membership revenues. it's mostly because of TV money. it will be hard to compete with them in the long run. Second off, l don't want us to sign Auba, who will lose his pace soon. l'd prefer someone younger such as Dembele or Monaco's young forward.

Dahoud? Players has 2 clauses in Germany? l'm asking just because someone on twitter told me he has 10 m euros clause for Bayern Monaco. 30 m euros for us? S.Gnabry 8 m euros. After all, Bayern signed Süle for 20 m euros with bonuses though Chealse offered 35, PSG 27. Dahoud, Keita, Forsberg are all amazing players and are welcomed at Milan.

When Auba played for Milan, Milan was the best. Probably because of the crazy wages Real offers, he says like this. Real era ended long time ago in my opinion. Barca won 6 scudetti in the last 8 years in La Liga. Real won 2 CL's with much luck in the last 3 year, whereas, they were not favourite to win it. They were too lucky.
And now we're linked with Gabbiadini.
(01-19-2017, 04:02 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Aubameyang may come out of our youth rank, but I believe that he openly admits that he dreams playing for Real Madrid. I don't think we have any hope of getting him back, CL or not.

(01-19-2017, 05:34 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]And now we're linked with Gabbiadini.

just waste of money. we can buy better players with the money we could use to sign him.
(01-19-2017, 05:33 PM)Rimini Wrote: [ -> ]First off, l want to talk about English money. Manchester has 689 m euros revenue without CL. it's amazing.l know its inflated thanks to pound/euro, at least this factor has some effect in it. Above all,They are ahead of Barca and Real around 140 m euros. considering Real's and Barca's revenue consists of other branches such as basketball, ice okey, as well as membership revenues. it's mostly because of TV money. it will be hard to compete with them in the long run. Second off, l don't want us to sign Auba, who will lose his pace soon. l'd prefer someone younger such as Dembele or Monaco's young forward.

Dahoud? Players has 2 clauses in Germany? l'm asking just because someone on twitter told me he has 10 m euros clause for Bayern Monaco. 30 m euros for us? S.Gnabry 8 m euros. After all, Bayern signed Süle for 20 m euros with bonuses though Chealse offered 35, PSG 27. Dahoud, Keita, Forsberg are all amazing players and are welcomed at Milan.

When Auba played for Milan, Milan was the best. Probably because of the crazy wages Real offers, he says like this. Real era ended long time ago in my opinion. Barca won 6 scudetti in the last 8 years in La Liga. Real won 2 CL's with much luck in the last 3 year, whereas, they were not favourite to win it. They were too lucky.

Signing Aubameyang is as much about making a statement as it us a great player.He's 27 he isnt going to lose his pace soon or anytime soon.He is not in decline.

Real finished ? their era ended ? dude they just won the UCL for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.Im not sure what you mean about Dahoud , are you suggesting his contract has different clauses for different clubs.
http://www.football-italia.net/97129/wes...niang-news

West Ham United are closer than ever to M’Baye Niang after reports Milan have lost patience with the striker.
According to the Evening Standard, Milan are now prepared to sell him during the January transfer window.
The price-tag is in the region of €15m and there could be a loan with option to buy.
Not that I am the biggest Niang fan out there or anything, but selling him now for 15M is the definition of stupidity. As anyone who knows about investments, you sell on the high, not on the low. Niang has his flaws, but when on top of his game, this guy is a game changer. He has shown that promise multiple times over the last couple of seasons too. I am by no means against selling him, but a 22 year old with this much promise sold for 15M is bad business no matter how you look at it. And loan with option is about the worst deal we can imagine, but knowing Galliani, that is probably exactly what we are going to get.

I am not sure why we are "losing patience" with Niang, to be honest. If anything, we should be losing patience with our incompetent coaching staff that has had trouble developing any young players in the last two decades. Young players require good coaching to develop. They do not get better magically just because they aged. That's why some teams keep turning out good youngsters while others never get anything out of their youth ranks. If we want to build a good young team, we MUST get the right coaches in place to give the youngsters the help they need. I am not talking Montella here, but the entire training staff at all levels. Look at what happened to guys like Nicola Pozzi, Pato, Niang, ELS, Sokratis, Verdi, and all. None of them developed as they should have under our watch. Certainly, we can blame the players for some of it, but the team cannot be blameless either. If we can't even get a professional player to learn to have a better first touch despite working with him all the time, I am not exactly sure what are paying these coaches for.
€0.5 million loan + €18 million option to buy Deulofeu? €18 million!?!? What the heck... Iguess that means we have no plans of buying him.  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/97127/gal...ulofeu-bid
(01-19-2017, 09:25 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]€0.5 million loan + €18 million option to buy Deulofeu? €18 million!?!? What the heck... Iguess that means we have no plans of buying him.  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/97127/gal...ulofeu-bid

Not exactly , I mean if hes a bust we send him back.If he's a success we get him for €18m.He is very very talented and could be a great signing , he's creative but his downside is hes an asshole apparently.
(01-19-2017, 10:33 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly , I mean if hes a bust we send him back.If he's a success we get him for €18m.He is very very talented and could be a great signing , he's creative but his downside is hes an asshole apparently.

Still... I can't see that he has done anything in his career to justify an €18 million price-tag. Seems excessive to me.