AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-21-2017, 05:29 PM)Joël Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I was just thinking. What if we would get Pjaca in the summer for LW

I still rate him and he has played a total of 86 minutes in the Serie A, he for sure is unhappy about that and I bet he won´t cost us more than 25 million.
And I would be nice to see Juve pissed of when he will perform for us.

Its Juve theyll prob ask €50m for him and get €40m
(01-21-2017, 05:29 PM)Joël Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I was just thinking. What if we would get Pjaca in the summer for LW

I still rate him and he has played a total of 86 minutes in the Serie A, he for sure is unhappy about that and I bet he won´t cost us more than 25 million.
And I would be nice to see Juve pissed of when he will perform for us.

When was the last time that happened? We always got screwed by Juventus. 

With Galliani in charge, the only way we get Pjaca (not that I want him anyway) would be:

Pjaca for De Sciglio + 20M 
or 
Pjaca + 5m for Donnarumma

Facepalm
I still think Pjaca has the potential to be a spectacular and explosive player. He came on for tge last 6-7 minutes today and found himself in 2 great scoring opportunities and had a shout for a PK. He missed the chances, but my point is that the talent is obviously there. Having said that, I don't think there is a chance that Juventus will sell him any time soon. His value has pribably gone down a bit so they won't just lose money on him. He's got the talent to actually raise his value and I'm sure that's what they'll try to do next year.

As solid as Paletta has been this season, we really need a fast CB alongside Romagnoli. I am disapointed we are not in the talk for Manolas. That type of CB would be the perfect partner for Romagnoli.
Deulofeu has landed in Milan, medicals tomorrow
Pellegrini with a goal and two assists today for Sassuolo
(01-22-2017, 04:25 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I still think Pjaca has the potential to be a spectacular and explosive player. He came on for tge last 6-7 minutes today and found himself in 2 great scoring opportunities and had a shout for a PK. He missed the chances, but my point is that the talent is obviously there. Having said that, I don't think there is a chance that Juventus will sell him any time soon. His value has pribably gone down a bit so they won't just lose money on him. He's got the talent to actually raise his value and I'm sure that's what they'll try to do next year.

As solid as Paletta has been this season, we really need a fast CB alongside Romagnoli. I am disapointed we are not in the talk for Manolas. That type of CB would be the perfect partner for Romagnoli.

We definitely need someone alongside Roma... If we are to improve going forward we need an experienced leader in defence... Not sure if Manolas would be my first option but I'd take him...
(01-21-2017, 05:01 AM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea why we didn't take Jese either. he seems a better option with less of an attitude problem.

Who knows, this might just go in one of three directions:
1.) Everton get mad and pull the plug, Merda step in and take him up instead (ala Biabanny)
2.) He fails the medical because of a... "Tooth" problem, goes somewhere else (ala Aly Cissokho)
3.) Milan admit their ***** up and we apologize and actually sign the dude.. (no precedents...)

in all fairness
1 - merda can keep him... hasn't done much too impress... and he's inury prone
2 - Cissokho has achieved jack because he's spent half of the time injured... the "tooth" problem is actually a thing apparently... I don't know the exact medical explanation but there have been a couple of other players that have the same... there is some sort of rare tooth problem that can interfere with the nervous system causing muscle problems... 

From an article I've found...
DENTAL TREATMENTS

Both Florent Malouda and Robin van Persie have claimed to be more injury-free after having teeth removed, as dental issues and muscle injuries have been linked by some osteopaths. The Chelsea winger accredits the removal of wisdom teeth for an upturn in fitness and form in his early days at Stamford Bridge.
on another note;

http://www.football-italia.net/97197/don...10m-salary

This is the reason why someone needs to take this guy out... I've said it time and again... he's a cancer for football and needs to be removed...
(01-23-2017, 12:04 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]We definitely need someone alongside Roma... If we are to improve going forward we need an experienced leader in defence... Not sure if Manolas would be my first option but I'd take him...

I am not so sure we need a "leader"! I know Romagnoli is young, but he's actually the leader in our back line. He is good enough, he is calm, and leads the line really well. Of course he is no Nesta or Maldini, but it's good enough. So in my opinion, it's not someone to lead the defence that we are missing, but someone that's explosive, physical and fast to play alongside Romagnoli. If it happens that this player is also a great leader of the back line, than great. But not necessary imo. This is why I mentioned Manolas. This guy is just so fast and covers so much ground. But he is not only speed. He knows how to defend too. 1v1, he is very hard to beat because of his quickness and his quick burst of speed. This is the sort of player we need to take over from Paletta if you ask me. It would be the perfect balance.

Ideally, we find the second coming of T. Silva. A fast and explosive CB that's also a leader. But I don't know that he exists...
Deulofeu official now: http://www.football-italia.net/97312/off...ofeu-milan

Not sure about option to buy or anything just yet..