AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Transfer Window 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen some of those reports, and I don't know if it's true to be honest. What does it matter to Niang? He can always refuse to sign for Watford even if they have an option or obligation, right? Also, he has already flown out to England according to reports, so if he wasn't happy with the deal he wasn't going to go there in the first place. I think he is as good as gone...
Niang Adriano out Deulofeu in maybe Ocampos.I am tirrd of these lets hope it works out rather than thats a quality player we've seignes.From Cassano to VanBommel Urby Rami Taarabt Balotelli Menez and many others its always the same hit and hope.Some worked out 90% didnt.Bar Bacca we have not signed 1 in form in demand player in over have a decade.Not all can be hits but the sheer amount of bad signings and hundreds upon hundrede of millions wasted is ridiculous.
Hopefully it's all coming to an end.

I do have high hopes for Deulofeu though and Ocampos is only coming (if he does) as a back up, which is more than fine.
Imagine it happens, summer comes and Fassone's first buy is a Genoa player

Signs146 Coffee
watford have announced Niang the deal's done. Like WCmilan said, it's done now. No use talking about how good he is/isn't. Let's hope he scores 10 goals.

Let's move onto someone else...

Ocampos would be good but if it's a flat loan then I feel like we might as well have just kept Niang... Hopefully they throw an option in there... I don't really like these flat loan deals... If these guys kill it, we jsut send them back and end up with nothing in return
Having an option in these loans would certainly be awesome, but knowing Galliani, he will either insert an obligation or over inflate the purchasing price on the option. The guy is a complete and total sell out. He does more harm to this team than good nowadays, even if the figure heads in the HQ would not admit it. We, as a team, on a shoe string budget, constantly overpay for the crap players we buy and sell our players for nothing.

On Ocampos, no knock on the guy or anything, but he has been a disappointment ever since he came to Europe. He certainly has some talent, but I really don't know what we can do to nurture that talent that his other European teams haven't.
(01-27-2017, 12:43 AM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]Having an option in these loans would certainly be awesome, but knowing Galliani, he will either insert an obligation or over inflate the purchasing price on the option. The guy is a complete and total sell out. He does more harm to this team than good nowadays, even if the figure heads in the HQ would not admit it. We, as a team, on a shoe string budget, constantly overpay for the crap players we buy and sell our players for nothing.

On Ocampos, no knock on the guy or anything, but he has been a disappointment ever since he came to Europe. He certainly has some talent, but I really don't know what we can do to nurture that talent that his other European teams haven't.

so true... I suppose a straight loan for someone like ocampos is better then the Galliani loan with obligation if he plays 5 games - $20mill... plus $20mill in agent fee's
Question, if we're so keen on Ocampos, why the hell did we promote Cutrone to the first team then? I thought he was going to replace Niang, but if we're trying to grab Ocampos, why bother promoting the kid? So he can be 4th pick after Lapa, Bacca and the new guy??
isnt ocampos a winger?
I am pretty sure that Ocampus is a winger.

Niang's deal stinks so bad, because we will lose regardless. Most likely I see him return to Milan and we resell him at a much lower price in the summer, but for a moment, imagine that he actually scores 10+ league goals, then we will be losing him at a dirt-cheap price. 22 yr old, 20+ goals per season, EPL club as buyer. Are you kidding me? He should be going by 40M easily. Facepalm