AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Matchday 38: Cagliari - Milan (Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Last game of the season! Europa league qualification is already wrapped up so this is the time to give the kids and departing players their last run out before the end of the season. Looking forward to seeing more of Locatelli and Cutrone if possible.

News, called up players to follow Big Grin
No stress game! I like it...
It's going to be a friendly draw. And no Locatelli cause crapolivo must play.
(05-25-2017, 02:24 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Last game of the season! Europa league qualification is already wrapped up so this is the time to give the kids and departing players their last run out before the end of the season. Looking forward to seeing more of Locatelli and Cutrone if possible.

News, called up players to follow Big Grin

Would be good to have Loca, Calabria(don't have many choices there), and Cutrone starting...
Montolivo will start and he will start in September too Grinundwech
i would love to see cutrone starting or being given more minutes, like 30 - 45 mnt maybe, and maybe we can plizzari this time. to see if we can afford to lose dona or not.
I don't think I have ever hated a Milan player as much as I hate Montolivo. Not even Muntari was so hated.
as much useless that harvey guy, i still dont like monto more.
Just saw a report that Locatelli is in the preliminary squad for the Euro U21 squad. Apparently there is a training camp from the 29th-30th. I guess this means he won't be called up for the Cagliari game?
(05-25-2017, 11:34 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Montolivo will start and he will start in September too Grinundwech

You can write that without that smilie. It's 100% truth fact.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8