AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(07-15-2019, 05:43 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Let's change this thread title from Serie B to Serie D, in honor of Troy. Icon_lol2

Maybe Palermo should change their colors to all black because the sweet side of life is gone for now
I was going to buy the new Palermo kit because it's marked down to $22 due to relegation but they want $56 for shipping. Fucking Italians
Let's look at transfers of newly promoted Serie B club Monza

Mirko Maric- 25 year-old striker from NK Osijek who scored 22 goals in this seaon in Croatia for 4.5M+bonus beating competition from Mainz, Rangers, Besiktas and Fenerbahce
Christian Gytkjær- 30 year-old striker from Lech Poznan who scored 27 goals this season in Poland for free beating competitons from top Turkish clubs
Carlos Augusto- 21 year-old LB from Corinthians for 4M+bonus+future resale value(will arrive in mid-August)
Davide Bettella- 20 year-old highly rated Atalanta defender on loan.
Giulio Donati- Leece RB for free

And it's still the first week of August Musik005
Berlu Galliani masterclassBig Grin
(08-07-2020, 01:04 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Let's look at transfers of newly promoted Serie B club Monza

Mirko Maric- 25 year-old striker from NK Osijek who scored 22 goals in Croatia for 4.5M+bonus beating competition from Mainz, Rangers, Besiktas and Fenerbahce
Christian Gytkjær- 30 year-old striker from Lech Poznan who scored 27 goals in Poland for free beating competitons from top Turkish clubs
Carlos Augusto- 21 year-old LB from Corinthians for 4M+bonus+future resale value(will arrive in mid-August)

Gallaini brilliance
(08-07-2020, 01:04 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Let's look at transfers of newly promoted Serie B club Monza

Mirko Maric- 25 year-old striker from NK Osijek who scored 22 goals in Croatia for 4.5M+bonus beating competition from Mainz, Rangers, Besiktas and Fenerbahce
Christian Gytkjær- 30 year-old striker from Lech Poznan who scored 27 goals in Poland for free beating competitons from top Turkish clubs

damn, what a transfer, them getting bettela is a big thing imo

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
(08-07-2020, 02:47 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]damn, what a transfer, them getting bettela is a big thing imo

Just Think what will happen next season in Serie A Rr27  They will probably spend how Premier league clubs spend after promotion, that's for sure. It's a bit good for Italy but I am a bit scared Scared hope they don't become the next Atalanta Sad
they still with brochi right? he is a good coach imo, will surely made the battle in b interesting, btw i thought they want to go all italian with monza?

(08-07-2020, 02:55 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]they still with brochi right? he is a good coach imo, will surely made the battle in b interesting, btw i thought they want to go all italian with monza?

Monza is winning the league 100% Big Grin

They can't get Italians from Serie A as they are in Serie B right now and Serie B doesn't have much quality Italians(those who are, but on loan from Serie A clubs)
(08-07-2020, 02:53 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Just Think what will happen next season in Serie A Rr27  They will probably spend how Premier league clubs spend after promotion, that's for sure. 

Yup, and all that on Genoa players  Confused
And in the first matches of this careless Juventus youth trainer pirlo, he lost his first meeting against Berlusconi and Galliani team # Monza 6-1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8